Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Martin County 55 Pikeville 53 (15th Region Championship)
(03-08-2023, 12:01 AM)Coach00 Wrote:
(03-07-2023, 02:41 PM)Grinch1 Wrote:
(03-07-2023, 02:21 PM)Cat Daddy Wrote:
(03-07-2023, 10:40 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(03-07-2023, 10:32 AM)Cat Daddy Wrote: Congratulations, Martin County. Pretty impressive considering the losing streak they had going into the district tournament. That's a mentally tough team and a heck of a coaching job by the staff. As far as Pikeville, they better get on the recruiting trail, the boosters aren't going to be happy after this loss.

This post shows your total ignorance and lack of class. Pikeville could not have been more gracious in defeat.
Where did I say they weren't gracious in defeat? You may need to learn to "read and comprehend" before you call someone ignorant! Recruiting the top players from the surrounding area worked out well for Pikeville last year, but no so much this year. Jet, you may need to take over as the recruiting coordinator, I think you could be the missing link!
See tho with that recruiting comment it kind of does makes you sound like a moron. Not one coach on any of Pikeville sports teams are actively out and about recruiting players to play for them. Everyone seems to think this is true and it is not.  Everyone in the region has transfers even the team that beat Pikeville last night. Two of their starters are from the Tug Valley area and did not start their high school career at MC. Their starting pg was a freshman at JC. So that’s 3 starters. Pikeville sports do get transfers and people get mad because they sometimes get the best players like a Worrix. Let’s not act tho that other programs are innocent in this or heck that Pikeville coaches are recruiting these kids. Pikeville is a excellent schools that happens to have a independent school board that provides nice facilities for their athletes. That alone attracts kids to want to attended Pikeville.

Yes Martin co has three kids from mingo co two come over in middle school and the other come over his sophomore year I think. I watched it from home and you could read lips from a pikeville assistant coach say the referee gave that one to you guys i don’t think so then boys dig deep and played hard until the final whistle one of the best final in a while at the end we are all 15th region best of luck to the Cards
Hmmm! martin co tapping into belfry's pipeline!  Sick
Messages In This Thread
RE: Martin County 55 Pikeville 53 (15th Region Championship) - by Big Five-0- - 03-13-2023, 04:37 PM