Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Martin County 55 Pikeville 53 (15th Region Championship)
(03-09-2023, 06:35 PM)Throttle68 Wrote:
(03-09-2023, 01:29 PM)CardinalAlum Wrote:
(03-08-2023, 12:54 PM)Throttle68 Wrote:
(03-07-2023, 10:00 PM)CardinalAlum Wrote:
(03-07-2023, 10:40 AM)jetpilot Wrote: This post shows your total ignorance and lack of class. Pikeville could not have been more gracious in defeat.
Gracious as in the fact of some of the assistants in the Hand shake line saying the officials gave that game to us?

I was pretty close to the hand shake line. While I didn’t hear any Pikeville assistants say that (I could’ve easily missed it), I did hear a Martin County assistant cuss at the Pikeville student section and a Pikeville player. I don’t believe this is the first game Martin County has had assistants cussing at opposing players either.
I was in that handshake line and I can assure you the coach you are talking about has actually never said a cuss word, that’s not how he is and I can promise you that. It was all the Pikeville coaches and the pep section with the cussing.

Well I know he’s at least said 1 cuss word in his life, because I witnessed it. He turned to the fan section and said “F*** you, you guys suck.” Then said said something to a Pikeville player right after (not sure exactly what was said). Student sections are known for saying some inappropriate comments, and Pikeville’s is definitely no exception, but as a representative of a school it’s is completely inappropriate to cuss at kids like that.
So a coach who isnt known for foul language and who is over the moon excited that his team just won their biggest game of the year, randomly decides to cuss minors in a handshake line? This is almost laughable. This was one of the most docile games of the tourney. It didnt really even get physical out on the court. Nobody was even fired up on Martin Co. bench. 2 calls went Martin Co way in the closing minute of the game and if that hadnt happened pikeville wouldve won. Do you think the coaches were mad about that? lol.  Sore losers is a thing. Sore winners not so much.....
Messages In This Thread
RE: Martin County 55 Pikeville 53 (15th Region Championship) - by Card2000 - 03-09-2023, 09:11 PM