Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell drops Ashland from Schedule
(09-14-2022, 01:03 PM)plantmanky Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 11:31 AM)jamesclay Wrote: It doesn't matter who initiated the call. Cheating is cheating.

So then you agree, if Ashland is punished, Boyd should be punished too.
I will answer this for jamesclay,  NO!!!!!!!!!  ?

(09-14-2022, 01:42 PM)16thregioner Wrote: I don’t think anything is going to come of it.  Regardless of my opinion about what should happen, it is what it is.  Mays is back to tweeting about preparing for the upcoming season along with some philosophical quotes.  In the end, the parent who recorded the call looks like an idiot.  It looks like it’s up to his boy to see if he can get the job done on the court this year against the Tomcats.  Must see games.
Agree,  I would sure hate to be the son.   I’ll keep saying this till the end the problem with middle and high school sports are parents.  Plain and simple.  But hey I seen back in the summer that D&D out of Pikeville area says he is the best player since OJ.  Even bigger shoes to fill for this kid.  Lol

(09-14-2022, 01:47 PM)I’m i82much Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 01:03 PM)plantmanky Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 11:31 AM)jamesclay Wrote: It doesn't matter who initiated the call. Cheating is cheating.

So then you agree, if Ashland is punished, Boyd should be punished too.

Huh, "Boyd" didn't make the phone call a parent did. A parent that was definitely not representing the school since he was obviously trying to shop his kid out of the Boyd County School System. Wouldn't make sense to punish the school.
You bet that AD/girls coach Pete Fraley wants this to go away!!!!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Russell drops Ashland from Schedule - by Ky1976 - 09-14-2022, 03:49 PM