Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
79.31%
Bell County
20.69%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Belfry @ Bell County 11/19 3A 3rd Round Playoffs
(11-15-2021, 12:06 PM)fridaynightfights Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 09:26 PM)fridaynightfights Wrote: Belfry is not the best team on Bell County's schedule this year considering Pulaski put a running clock on belfry.
 2 Things

1. The RPI disagrees with you
2. I highly doubt Belfry is 42 points better now than they were at the beginning of the season. 

Could Belfry be better? Absolutely. Can Belfry win this game? Absolutely. But the pure arrogance of Belfry people is just as bad as it was a couple of years ago 
when you would've have thought they put a running clock on is after winning by 10. I have a ton of respect for what Haywood and Belfry do, but the arrogance of the fans and the complete lack of respect for Bell is ridiculous.
What are you referring to??.  I’ve went back and reviewed this thread.....where is all this “Belfry arrogance “ you’re referring to?   So some of us think Belfry will be the best team Bell has played.....so??  We can all agree to disagree on that....but that’s not a sign of arrogance.     Please show where a Belfry poster disrespected Bell Co in any way.   Sounds like you’re still butt hurt over the 2019 game.   No reason to be.  Best team won.  

Bell is the favorite....and they should be.  It’s a home game....Belfry has a long ride. Bell has good players...and I’m sure some remember the last couple times these two have played.   Doesn’t change the fact that I like Belfry’s  chances if they can establish the fullback.   That will be a key to the game......
[-] The following 1 user Likes OutlawJoseyWales's post:
  • #55PirateFan
Messages In This Thread
RE: Belfry @ Bell County 11/19 3A 3rd Round Playoffs - by OutlawJoseyWales - 11-15-2021, 03:35 PM