Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
79.31%
Bell County
20.69%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Belfry @ Bell County 11/19 3A 3rd Round Playoffs
(11-13-2021, 10:46 PM)OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 10:17 PM)Ok wooderson Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 08:08 PM)Micro-Brew Wrote: Would Belfry winning be an upset?

I believe it would be. Belfry fielding one of its worst teams in 30 years, Bell playing their best football of the year and to add to that it’s being played on Log Mountain. Very very few teams go in there and win a playoff game. Put all that together and I’d put Bell as the big favorite.  Close for about a half. 

Bell 41
Belfry 20
Not sure who will win.....but....looking at Bell’s schedule....Belfry will be the best team they’ve faced all season.   Playing on Log Mountain does make Bell the favorite no doubt.  Belfry also continues to be hit with the injury bug.  Losing McCoy on the O-Line is a big loss for the Pirates.  However... Belfry will have the best player on the field offensively in Isaac Dixon.  Belfry success or lack thereof will be determined if they can establish the fullback.  If they can....I like Belfry’s chances.  If not....It’s a toss up.
Bell did play Pulaski this year. That was Belfry's first game and turnovers and having Dixon at qb hurt them but I'd still say Pulaski was better than Belfry this year. I wouldn't say either team winning is an upset. Bell is hard to beat at home and I know after the last 2 seasons Bell will be fired up for this one. I still am going to pick Belfry to win 21-20.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Belfry @ Bell County 11/19 3A 3rd Round Playoffs - by pirateforlife - 11-13-2021, 10:52 PM