Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Companies Announcing Post Tax-Cut Bonuses
TheRealThing Wrote:He's really not saying anything Bob, my bet is somebody's coaching him. Even then the supposed premise is past vague. The left were very close to a total takeover in the US and the reality of watching it all go up in smoke now, is more than they can handle. Thats why after the election we saw idiots on their knees in the streets screaming noooo at the top of their lungs. And that's why they make up their own lies and stick to them. Take the line about comparing the first year stock markets under Barack versus Trump. The market grew 6% in 2008, and for DJT? 28%. Not even close, but you'll NEVER hear a Dem admit it.

Lefties even strain their religious opinions through the Democrat Party platform and then accuse others of doing exactly that. It's a true culture war, and the command center is the DNC. We'll just have to wait and see how many Dems choose to deny the tax cuts were actually for the middle class, and not for corporations (which BTW, are largely just a collection of middle class stock market investors anyway).

Was there a recession we were coming off of? Also, if the tax bill that was passed in Dec., what happened before then... Jan. through Nov.... this for all accounts was the first piece of legislation that President Trump passed. So how could the market grow, because of President Trump if this is the first piece of legislation passed?

I already know what you are going to say this is a rhetorical exercise, the CEO's felt things are different which caused the market to go up...
So now the market is based upon feeling...

They were right, they got a heck of a lot richer in the tax breaks...we will see how that corresponds to main street.

As pointed out by a conservative poster on here, no one is holding a gun to the heads of the CEOs to create jobs. I agreed with him/her. In fact the sources that I have came up with points to this very thought. They will keep the money...

So now to the odds...

You did not quote the Bible...so I am torn on saying you made the bet... I think I will give it to you because of the religious culture war comment ... let me look up the odds and get back to you.
Messages In This Thread
Companies Announcing Post Tax-Cut Bonuses - by mr.fundamental - 01-12-2018, 07:40 PM