Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Danville
47.22%
Mayfield
52.78%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danville vs. Mayfield (2A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP)
smoke1015 Wrote:Dunbar was a "colored" school. Mayfield was white. Obviously, and being quite intentionally stereotypical (it's a good stereotype though), it didn't hurt their athleticism, in the long run, as a football team. One reason I root for Danville, aside from working there for years, it is truly a tiny little school with very few kids. Mayfield feels like more of a merger of Boyle and Danville kids, although on a much smaller population level. I have never been there however. I watched them play you guys a couple of years ago and couldn't believe the offensive line talent they had. You guys probably should've won that one but coach went for the 2 and the win. I felt you had them worn down and tired and could have beaten them in OT.

I am not even going to address you bringing race into the thread, unnecessary and irrelevant to the game. As for your statement Danville is (truly a tiny little school with very few kids) Danville- 508
Mayfield- 422
and,,,Mayfield (feels like more of merger of Boyle and Danville kids),explain how that FEELS?:popcorn:
Messages In This Thread
Danville vs. Mayfield (2A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP) - by rookie57 - 11-27-2017, 11:20 PM