Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach Steve Stonebraker, Casey County 3A
papagrit Wrote:I took notice of how Casey has turned around this year myself and I'm pretty much out of the loop on high school football anymore except for keeping up with the close local teams and what I see on here. Great to see a small rural school like Casey County and schools like Wayne County and Rockcastle do well and have good years. It brings a whole lot of pride to those smaller communities. Congrats to Stonebreaker and his team on an excellent season and continued success.
Maybe the success will bring enough extra support to garner enough attention for the school board to pony up funds for better athletic facilities. I haven't been down there since about spring of 2014, but for instance, separating the baseball and football fields a little better. Always liked the people and the atmosphere down there when we'd travel from Rockcastle, but, the baseball outfield was the football field as I remember.

You may be thinking of Russell County. They have the same problem if not worse. It is amazing how nice their field is considering it is shared and the coaching staff basically takes care of it themselves - that and their two practice fields.
Messages In This Thread
Coach Steve Stonebraker, Casey County 3A - by The Cross Movement - 11-23-2016, 08:08 PM