Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've officially heard it "all" on climate change
Granny Bear:1944269 Wrote:I saw pieces of three interviews given from Rubio, Cruz and Trump. The question put to them was about what they would do with the current terrorists situation with ISIS. Rubio and Cruz gave thoughtful and intelligent answers. When they asked Trump, he simply said "I would blow them all to hell."
Like him or not, at least his answers are direct and you don't have to guess the direction he is going.
11-19-2015 03:25 AM

Bob Seger Wrote:Which is the only acceptable response...The mind of an Islamic terrorist does not allow them to be rational, to negotiate, or to compromise to a reciprocal existence.

Exactly. Not only will they never consider any form of compromise, as long as there is even one infidel top side of the dirt, they will keep trying to kill every one of us until they are stopped. And I mean militarily stopped.

Therefore you can put me down on the Trump side of the ledger. And FWIW, you watch how fast the terrorist horns get pulled in if he gets elected.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
I've officially heard it "all" on climate change - by TheRealThing - 12-05-2015, 08:32 PM