Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tri County 2015 Football Awards - Times Tribune
jamesdeane Wrote:I too was surprised by the omission of Harley Lambert. But I follow Corbin, so I am probably biased. The running joke in Corbin is that the paper is called the ABC(Anybody But Corbin) Times Tribune.

Someone put the Lambert theory to rest with stats earlier. I get a copy of the Times-Tribune every day and as someone else pointed out Corbin gets a lot of coverage. I don't know where that is coming from unless you are thinking about the way it used to be before it covered the tri county area sports and that was about all they covered was Corbin. I have been around long enough to remember when it was Corbin Times-Tribune, and only covered Corbin sports. I happen to like the way it is now covering the tri county area, where you can take that paper and keep up with what is going on all over. That 'end zone' they put out is really good. A friend from out of town saw the 'end zone' on my table and really liked it, he took a copy back to his hometown to get something like that done in his area.
Messages In This Thread
Tri County 2015 Football Awards - Times Tribune - by Tight End - 12-02-2015, 03:00 AM