Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Ben Carson potential Presidential Campaign?
WideRight05 Wrote:Not that I consider The Washington Post or CNN credible, but half of those links aren't even close to credible and I'm not going to waste my time debating somebody that is fed by the media - I would bet you probably didn't even take the time to read many of those and just googled them.

Now, my from my previous post which you did not answer - What it is you do that makes you such a "rational thinker" to the point that everyone who has a different view is irrational and/or thinking like a lunatic?

:thatsfunn Yep, you're right not credible at all considering they all contain quotes and even videos of him saying those things, and not to mention that some of those things are part of the appeal to some. Can't seem to find anything from a tea party website about those things, but seems like the other several million results on the topics did turn up information on them. Funny how that works.

Determine your own opinions on what it means to be rational because something tells me we have different ideas on what it means as well. Personally I think someone who says that Obamacare is the worst thing since slavery is a bit irrational, but I'm sure it's all just liberals spinning that in their own way to make it sound bad. Maybe you can rationalize that for me?

Or Maybe I should find a more credible source
Messages In This Thread
Dr. Ben Carson potential Presidential Campaign? - by Motley - 03-03-2015, 11:41 PM