Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Paul Chapman to Knott County Central
baseball1974 Wrote:I hope for his sake and Knotts that he stays, but given his track record, the first thing that comes along with better potential he'll jump on it. I think this was convienent because if the breathitt job comes open he'll be close enough to make an easy transition. With the amount of bridges he's already burned, I can't imagine him having any luck recruiting. He's going to have to develop what he has and that'll drive him crazy. I don't understand him at all. If he would've just relied on his abilities from that start, he could be coaching college right now. Instead, he tried to go the quick route and it bit him. I'm sure he was tired of taking orders from a kid half his age too. I don't see this being anything more than a "transition job" for him and I hate that for Knott because theres no telling what he told them.

What's your problem? Why are you concerned about who we hired? The sreening process was very intense, and the bottom line is they hired who they beleived to be the best coach.
Messages In This Thread
John Paul Chapman to Knott County Central - by killerb - 01-04-2015, 03:27 PM