Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Hazard 11-21( Region Championship )
Baseball in Williamsburg's offense the quarterback will always put up the numbers. You argue that 90% of their offense is gone but that is flawed. The offense itself is a big part of the numbers. I thought that the Williamsburg people undersold Sizemore last year. He was a big loss. But Skyler has replaced him. He has the arm strength, accuracy and ability to make plays with his feet. When I watch Williamsburg's offense I watch to see if the quarterback can make certain reads and throws. Skyler has done that all year. We have had a couple of years were our quarterbacks have put up big numbers but that was only a product of the offense. With Sizemore and Skyler that was not the case. They both hide some flaws in the offense with their playmaking ability. Losing Skyler as a receiver was a huge loss but Massey more than offset that. I would love to have had Sizemore one more year because that would have allowed Williamsburg to keep Skyler as a receiver. Sizemore with Massey in the backfield would have been a terror.
Messages In This Thread
Williamsburg @ Hazard 11-21( Region Championship ) - by E's Army - 11-20-2014, 02:31 PM