Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Hazard 11-21( Region Championship )
Do-double-gg Wrote:[quote=baseball1974]Ha! Thank you for proving my point on you all trying to change the topic. This "fact" has nothing to do with what I've been saying about them losing their entire offense from last year. Nobody can dispute that and that's why this argument makes no sense. All you all do is try and say how good this years offense is when I never disputed that, and they may be even better. All I said was they don't have the same offense and the offense they do have has not been tested to know what they can do. Theres no reason to come back at me for that. That is a reality that you nor anybody else can argue with. Instead, you try to get into an argument about things that have nothing to do with what I was saying. Last year's team went through the playoffs with an entirely different offense than this year's team. I have Nothing else to argue about because that's not my opinion, it is a fact.[/QUO

I don't know about the rest of you, but the more I see baseball post the more I think he is just a little kid because he sure argues like one. The guy just never gives up!:HitWall::igiveup::Shaking:

He is friends with Bobby Seger and from JC I think. Those two things right there should explain it ALL. Confusednicker:
Messages In This Thread
Williamsburg @ Hazard 11-21( Region Championship ) - by KyRock - 11-18-2014, 10:17 AM