Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Hazard 11-21( Region Championship )
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:not got a dog in the fight, but in reference to this statement, Quinten Baker of Ashland Rushed for 240 yards as well as scoring a couple of TDs and Ashland still took a thump on the head by way of a 2 TD loss to Highlands. Not comparing the running backs, disputing Griffith, or arguing anyone schedule's strength or weakness, simply making a statement. One player's numbers does not make or break a win or loss. It doesnt matter how many yards you run or throw for. If it's all between the 20 yard lines and you only cross the goal line once. Morgan's turnovers and inability to look for any reciever other than Hudson is what lost the game for the Bulldogs last year. Morgan is much improved and. i expect a better performance by Hazard this year. Last year really means nothing. Hazard's health this year is a question mark for me. But even with those injuries, Hazard will be the best defense Williamsburg will have seen up to this point. It should and will be a good game. And 64 may have turned into Jet's illegitimate, rival's child lol. You saw where thats gotten him thus far, Right 64?lol

I told you last year Scotty_Bronson Williamsburg was going to Bowling Green and now I will tell you again with the upmosts respect.....Williamsburg is going to the state again 2014. With a Kami-Kaze defenses....Marked it down :please:...
Messages In This Thread
Williamsburg @ Hazard 11-21( Region Championship ) - by 64SUR - 11-18-2014, 01:05 AM