Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Hazard 11-21( Region Championship )
baseball1974 Wrote:Just to be a devils advocate on this game, there is a variable to this game that is unknown for me. Last year Williamsburg won by two scores. They had 298 yards of total offense, but 220 of those yards were gotten by a player Williamsburg no longer has. Now I realize that everyone says over and over that williamsburg's offense is much better this year and it could possibly be that way. However, without a solid team on their schedule how do they really know how well the offense will do against hazard? It hasn't been tested at all and hasn't been through intense situations with a new guy under center leading that offense. Williamsburg is still the favorite in this game, but for me, there is a question mark when you take that much of your offense out of the equation. Don't get me wrong, they could show up and put a running clock on them, and all I'm saying is that it shouldn't be that set in stone as to what will happen because you really don't know when you have new personnel that hasn't been tested.

You got to understand, we didn't just go looking for A replacement for Dalton, we had two QBs either of which could have done the job. We didn't start from zero. Our QB last year Dalton Sizemore was as good as any QB in the state, however the QB we have now in different ways is just as good, You got to realize this team is not one trick poney, they have all improved they are A year older and we have added some real good talent. We may not win another game but, whoever beats us will win the State Championship WRITE IT DOWN.
Messages In This Thread
Williamsburg @ Hazard 11-21( Region Championship ) - by topnotch - 11-18-2014, 12:23 AM