Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Pitchers in the 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th,
Old Ball Coach Wrote:Just observations from a few ball games I have watched...not offering any generalization on any other aspect of life or baseball. I have praised the good performances I have witnessed on the field by any kid on any team. Not once have I stated anything even remotely demeaning about any kid, nor will I ever.

That apparently is the probably the case here, and the issue at hand. Perhaps seeing a few more of them might enlighten you on several things. Is this your way of admitting that you may not have much first hand knowledge of what you may be talking about?

I will say this, if you go back and read your post history, you see nothing but griping, complaining and trashing anyone and everything about an opponent of Paintsville and even trashing your own schools facilities and the such. I don't recall one positive comment on anything.....period. Are we seeing a pattern here? Check it out "coach", and see if that's not about the way it's been. I'll give you the benefit of a doubt however, you may very well have a second account where you have done as you claim and we just don't realize that it's you.

Have a good day there "coach". I'm done!!
Messages In This Thread
Top 5 Pitchers in the 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, - by Bob Seger - 10-28-2014, 02:34 PM