Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Pitchers in the 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th,
dawgeers Wrote:So, then, are you admitting that the 2012 JC team was poorly coached since they couldn't throw strikes and beat Sheldon Clark in the districts? Sounds like that is how you put things. You said it, not me. And FYI, I think JC has a very good team. Show me where I have said they aren't. Paintsville has some impressive players, too. I've also never said that Belfry or Pike Central are bad. Yet, your buddy "Bob" uses statistics as "facts" to say why JC is better than LC, but says Belfry is better than LC even though the stats say otherwise. I find that funny. Oh, and nice "copy and paste" on your last sentence there. Too funny.

I agree with you SC kick our but no excuses. If a team does not pitch, hit or field it is not luck. Do I think Coach Hall "poorly coached" no I would say that JC put themselves in a situation where all the variables was there for and upset and SC took advantage of them.

Bob just pushing your buttons. LC is a better baseball program then Belfry. However, Belfry is dangerous. I would say both PCC and Belfry # 1 starters would have the advantage over LC #1. But LC offense and deference is much better.

Paintsville will be a very good team but in a one and done situation in the Region I like JC chances. Paintsville had a difficult time with Hitchcock and JC had enough pitching to create that match up. I not sure it matters who wins the district be it the 57 others. The first round of the 15th Region will be a trap game because almost every team will have to face a very good pitcher.
Messages In This Thread
Top 5 Pitchers in the 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, - by Eagle84 - 10-25-2014, 07:20 PM