Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saint or Sinner?
TheRealThing Wrote:You gotta understand the liberal mind. These guys are la-la's. Straight out of John Lennon's Imagine album. They believe that war, famine and the other ills that plague this world will evaporate as they gain power. To think that they control so much of the US government is a painful reality to be reckoned with, on every level of life, and for every US citizen. From the soon coming diminished availability of health care, to the ridiculous, retro engineered data that has been forged in order to support bogus claims of global warming. It's all a fantasy. A bunch of geeks with no world experience. If they had to make it in the work-a-day world, they'd be clerks and cashiers in department stores and the like. Unfortunately for us, the emergence of academia into circles of power, with their supreme commander in the captain's chair, has put this country into a nose dive that we will be very lucky to pull out of before the ultimate splat.

The truth is far removed from that fantasy, as has been evidenced by the ObamaCare argument. For nearly five years liberal Dems got by with poo-poohing Republican claims that folks would lose their health insurance and many other dire developments, all of which have recently proven to be very well founded. Dems got by with that because up until implementation, it was all based in theory. The gullible were easily led by Democratic promises of yet more free goodies. The true believer liberals were so sure that such untried dreams would work, it never occurred to them that the Republicans were actually right all along. Only AFTER implementation of the ACA law did we see the carnival of calamity which is the true face of the ObamaCare law. Now we are up to our eyeballs in revelations of the untimely end of the world's greatest health care system, because we have the facts and events laid out before us to examine, "away from the fog of controversy." as Nancy Pelosi would say.

As long as liberals can keep any controversy in the form of oratory, an argument, they will maintain the upper hand. Why? Because they have no honor. Lies mean nothing to them as we have seen from Fast and Furious to the so-called roll out. And, you are spot on, liberals certainly are not above rewriting history. Heck, they're not above trying to spin their way out of what they said yesterday, LOL.

I said they are geeks, I didn't say they are dumb. They have managed to steal our youth right out from under our noses. High Schools and colleges represent vast fields, ripe and "white unto harvest." The shortest definition I can think of for liberalism in general, is a counterfeit for Christianity. A false religion that sounds good but, denies the authority of God and celebrates the dignity of man. That my friend is how these goofs can delude themselves to such an extent for the likes of Nelson Mandela. The irony of liberalism is that liberals are subject to swallow their own lies.

As to the first bolded part, liberalism "kick-started" in the 1960's but a lot of the liberal ideas were laughed at by both political parties back then. A lot of the political leaders in America now were the teenage hippies of the 1960's and early 1970's when the movement started. Scary to think, those hippies are now leading our country.

[Image: http://v2-forum.com/photopost/data/500/b...hippie.jpg]

As to the second bolded - the liberals have a good and sneaky way to capture the minds of our youth. What might that be, you ask? Tolerance and open-mindedness. Except, of course, for those who love God and believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for their sins, and those who express conservative views. I had a few courses in college with liberally biased professors who were outspoken about their views. We had a discussion board like BGR in one of the classes that was shut down because the professor just couldn't handle opposing views. Big Grin

[Image: http://www.politifake.org/image/politica...153252.jpg]

I don't even see the point of college, honestly. I could understand for something like the medical field, but it's nearly useless in business. Most of my learning experience in college came from my jobs/internships and networking through student organizations. Other than to get the piece of paper that is required so you can get the job for your major. A while back RIUTG mentioned how he would take a 50 year old farmer any day over a college grad with no experience. Couldn't agree more. It's one thing to work in theory all day and another to actually experience it.
Messages In This Thread
Saint or Sinner? - by TheRealThing - 12-09-2013, 01:42 PM
Saint or Sinner? - by WideRight05 - 12-09-2013, 02:00 PM
Saint or Sinner? - by TheRealThing - 12-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Saint or Sinner? - by zaga_fan - 12-09-2013, 09:31 PM
Saint or Sinner? - by RunItUpTheGut - 12-09-2013, 11:13 PM
Saint or Sinner? - by WideRight05 - 12-09-2013, 11:26 PM
Saint or Sinner? - by TheRealThing - 12-10-2013, 01:12 AM
Saint or Sinner? - by WideRight05 - 12-11-2013, 01:35 PM
Saint or Sinner? - by Granny Bear - 12-11-2013, 03:31 PM
Saint or Sinner? - by TheRealThing - 12-11-2013, 03:41 PM
Saint or Sinner? - by TheRealThing - 12-12-2013, 12:00 AM