Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little bit of bragging rights for West Ky
mysonis55 Wrote:It's funny you should say that about the publicity or lack thereof. I was just thinking the same thing. I didn't even know about it until a good friend of mine came to watch my son at a baseball game and told me about it. That was on Wed of the week it was played. Well you know, once I heard about it, I was going.

I was very impressed with the qb from Calloway, the receiver and running back from Christian Co and of course we had JJ and Katzman doing well at running back and JJ on defense. I found out the rb from Christian is also going to Murray State next year. Fella's, Murray State appears to be loaded for the future. If you get a chance come out and watch, I know we will.

Hopefully some of those are defensive players. You aren't going to win too many games giving up 41.4 points per game like the Racers did last season. They had a good offense though. I'm looking forward to the trip over to Murray this season to watch EKU play them. My son went to Governor's Scholars over there in 2011 and he worked out with a couple of their players, now he'll be playing against them--well unless they were seniors last year.
Messages In This Thread