Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early December Impressions in the 15th...
School Admin. Wrote:Its still VERY EARLY. If the tourney were held tonight, I have to give the edge to Sheldon Clark. They have been very impressive early on. My question about them is this though; have they maxed out or will they improve? Shelby Valley is also right there, they are young, but Very Talented. I do believe they will grow and improve. I also like Betsy Layne. The Bobcats have a quality win over Louisville Male and have a host of excellent young talent. B.L. will Certainly be in the mix and the end of the season. East Ridge has a very nice squad of young talent, the sky could be the limit for this squad. My question about them is; will they gel together? A big win over Letcher Central says yes, but after watching the Pike Central game, they looked like Ned in the third reader. I have a feeling this squad plays to the level of its competition. This can be very dangerous...... The surprise team early on is Magoffin Co.! They might not have the "star players" that some of the other teams have, but they sure seem to play well together and they sure play hard. Interesting to be sure! I can't wait to see how things unfold!!!

Like I mentioned before, I haven't seen any other 15th Region teams, but I've seen ER and been there for practice and games, been in Coach LeMaster's office and listened to him talk about this team...

They are gelling, and it's completely unbelievable to me how quick they are doing it. Also, the Pike Central game was before the Letcher game...this team grows with every game and practice, just like coach said. They went on dominate Phelps, and play Pburg at ER tomorrow night. They'll make a statement, I think.

Also, I agree with the rest of your post about BL, SV and SC. I'm liking BL the best out of those though, but my pick for Region winner is neither of the three. They will make this season one to remember though. Like I said, I can't wait...
Messages In This Thread
Early December Impressions in the 15th... - by vundy33 - 12-12-2011, 10:37 PM