Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern 26 Perry County Central 21
Congrats to PCC on a great season. Im glad to see the success, and I hope this will spark interest out of more kids in the school and county. Id love to see us become a threat every year. They seem to have all the right people in place to make that happen.

Great game against SWPulaski, TBH when it was 13-0 I thought it was going to be a long night. But the 2 scores before the half made it exciting. I honestly thought the team that had the ball last would win the game. So I was excited after the 4th down stop, however, we never got the chance to try. I was on the other side of the field so I have no idea about the call, im sure if the ref threw the flag there was a facemask though. If he grabbed it enough to turn the kids head like a few posters said then it should of been 15 instead of 5, but it ends with the same result.

Special teams played a big part of this game as well. I think SWPulaski's punter did an excellent job keeping the Commodores pinned when he had the chance and helped his team win the field position battle all night.

Congrats to the Commodore seniors who are leaving behind the best season in schools history. I hope the record gets broken many times over, all though you have set the bar high. All in all, great season Commodores.
Messages In This Thread
Southwestern 26 Perry County Central 21 - by LWC - 11-11-2011, 11:48 PM
Southwestern 26 Perry County Central 21 - by csabo17 - 11-13-2011, 08:14 PM
Southwestern 26 Perry County Central 21 - by MVP2 - 11-14-2011, 12:50 PM