Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern 26 Perry County Central 21
I never ever ever bring the refs up, and I wont talk about the refs tonight as a whole. But come on man, let them play. With a few minutes left in the game and on the biggest play of the game you call a 5 yard incidental facemask? Come on man. Let the kids decide the game. The ONLY flag that ref threw all night, he waits until it couldnt mean more and throws an incidental facemask. Come on man.

Other then that swp played a great game on both sides. It seemed like when they needed a big play on 3rd down #16 was open in the middle for a big gain. Then #2 was a very fast and elusive back. The biggest dofference was the line. It seemed like Pcc got beat on both sides of the ball. The running lanes were quickly closed on offense and some big holes were opened up on defense.

Pcc had their chance though and shot themselves in the foot on the 4th and 1. If they were going to win that was their chance.

A great year for the Dores though. I was one of the people who laughed and said they would be lucky to win 3 games this year. Im glad they proved me wrong and had the bEst year in schools history. On to indoor sports!

Sorry for the many typos and grammar, trying to type this out while driving home.
Messages In This Thread
Southwestern 26 Perry County Central 21 - by LWC - 11-11-2011, 11:48 PM
Southwestern 26 Perry County Central 21 - by PEOPLESCHAMP - 11-12-2011, 12:37 AM
Southwestern 26 Perry County Central 21 - by MVP2 - 11-14-2011, 12:50 PM