Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(5) Arizona 93 - (1) Duke 77 (NCAA Tournament - Sweet 16)
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:And the world returns back to balance!!!!
I loved that Williams kid! Oh my goodness some of those dunks were enough to make me jump out of my seat. Duke looked very odd tonight and I completely think that Irving coming back was the key. It was a chemistry thing with their big catalyst-Nolan Smith. He was not in his normal role tonight as he was shifted with Irving return and it knocked him out of his offense game completely. He was a non factor whereas he was the most important piece all year long. So was it a plan back-fired for coach K???? At first you would so yea, but you have to think that Irving was the best guard in the nation (and he looked it), but the offense just didn't flow in the second. Good season for the Blue Devils and ...... yea I am happy your out.

2 down (Duke and Louisville), three more to get out (North Carolina, Kansas, and Florida)!!!

Agree 100%. Irving was the man instead of Nolan being the main guy. And look what happened? My grandpa use to tell me.''Dance with the girl that brung you.'' And Coach K let Irving be the main man instead of letting his senior guard run the team.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Messages In This Thread
(5) Arizona 93 - (1) Duke 77 (NCAA Tournament - Sweet 16) - by Spud6 - 03-25-2011, 12:08 AM