Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bible Prophecy: "The War of Gog and Magog"
zaga_fan Wrote:Matthew 24:36-44 (New International Version, ©2010)

The Day and Hour Unknown
36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.
42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

I know not to set a date for the rapture, but I've been very anxious in the past few weeks. It seems like everything's coming together. Glenn Beck is claiming that people are destroying our nation so that a world government can be made, which is in parallel to what will happen in the tribulation period. And never has he once mentioned the rapture. I plan to look at his sources (which he highly encourages) in the near future to see if he's lying or not. Not only with what Glenn Beck has been saying, but the three bible prophecy shows that I watch (Grant Jeffrey, Hal Lindsey, Jack Van Impe) all personally believe that we are incredibly close to the rapture!! I know not to set dates, though. The rapture could be thousands of years away, and for the sake of those who aren't saved, I hope it is. But for all of you, please look at why they're saying that the rapture could be near. Here are the times these shows come on:

Glenn Beck comes on the Fox News Channel every weekday at 5:00 pm in the eastern time zone. (By the way, he doesn't talk about the rapture, but he's very parallel, if not exactly parallel, to what the bible says about the tribulation period.) Definitely watch this show if you understand the tribulation period.

All shows are on TBN and are based on the eastern time zone:
1) Grant Jeffrey (which I highly recommend watching) -> 8:30 pm every Wednesday.
2) Hal Lindsey -> 8:30 pm every Friday.
3) Jack Van Impe -> 9:30 pm every Wednesday.

I'm pretty sure these times are correct. I think there might be other times for these shows, but they're during times that for those on the eastern time zone would probably be sleeping. If you are interested in those times, please send me a pm and I'll be glad to give you those times.
Messages In This Thread
Bible Prophecy: "The War of Gog and Magog" - by Deathstar 80 - 12-10-2010, 11:37 PM