Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 60 - Knott County Central 57
Valley should have won by 15+ pts.

Knott County is way overmatched
this game is over
Cox and Stamper can't matchup with the intensity of Valley

Boy you got this one close.:thatsfunn
Also SV is defintely not the best team in the state and most sane fans know that.
Imo there top 15 for sure though.
Ky3 Wrote:thank you! post of the night!:Thumbs:

I agree!
king360 Wrote:I don't really see how you could say that because Perry or Hazard could come out hitting all the lucky shots in the 2nd half and pushing Hatfield out of bounds and getting the calls.

You are half right, Hazard probably could, but I mean come on. No one on perry could hit open shots anyways, I mean they couldn't beat Clay Co, how could they have played against the team that blew them out.

Plus, you were cheering awful hard when Shelby Valley was up so much, you kept those arms crossed like everyone else on that side when they were falling apart.

EITHER WAY, Hazard nor Perry could have hit those shots, because they couldn't win their way to that game.
Some people can not accept the fact that other than the first quarter Knott gave Shelby Valley a run for their money. I hate that Knott lost but I love the fact that they gave it their all. I'm not one to blame the refs but they seemed to want to protect Valley. I guess they thought that because they are the #1 team in the state that they don't foul or commit turnovers.
Elisha finally found someone who can guard him as well. Way to go Logan Bartrum for playing some amazing defense.
2hard2guard Wrote:Like I said I'm a SV fan and I'm not saying their #1 but as for the Louisville teams I'm pretty sure SV had their way with one of them at the start of the year in a scrimmage. Not for sure who it was but let me guess the reason for SV dusting them was (IT was just a srimmage) so please just LAY DOWN somewhere because I don't think you have a dog in the race anywhere in this thread do you? :dontthink
Play them when it counts and then come back on here and talk...
C'mon guys let's just keep this between Shelby Valley and Knott Central.
jump_shot5 Wrote:Some people can not accept the fact that other than the first quarter Knott gave Shelby Valley a run for their money. I hate that Knott lost but I love the fact that they gave it their all. I'm not one to blame the refs but they seemed to want to protect Valley. I guess they thought that because they are the #1 team in the state that they don't foul or commit turnovers.
Elisha finally found someone who can guard him as well. Way to go Logan Bartrum for playing some amazing defense.

I disagree with your entire post.
Nobody can guard Justice. He was splitting doubles all night. Bartrum is a good defender, but he can't guard Justice. Justice was missing shots he usually its and not getting the calls when he went to the goal.
& the refs protected the HOME team.
PATS2011 Wrote:C'mon guys let's just keep this between Shelby Valley and Knott Central.

For once, its not me, haha.
Stlcardsfan Wrote:You are half right, Hazard probably could, but I mean come on. No one on perry could hit open shots anyways, I mean they couldn't beat Clay Co, how could they have played against the team that blew them out.

Plus, you were cheering awful hard when Shelby Valley was up so much, you kept those arms crossed like everyone else on that side when they were falling apart.

EITHER WAY, Hazard nor Perry could have hit those shots, because they couldn't win their way to that game.

You better beleive it brother..I'll cheer for any team that plays against Knott and you will set back and watch and like it.
Aslan Wrote:I disagree with your entire post.
Nobody can guard Justice. He was splitting doubles all night. Bartrum is a good defender, but he can't guard Justice. Justice was missing shots he usually its and not getting the calls when he went to the goal.

There were some bad spots on both sides. Quit blaming the refs. You say that every time you see a game at Knott.
king360 Wrote:You better beleive it brother..I'll cheer for any team that plays against Knott and you will set back and watch and like it.

I'm pretty sure you just proved everyone that's a Knott fans' point with that post.
Aslan Wrote:I disagree with your entire post.

And the home team on the scoreboard was Valley.

As for fouls not being called, did you happen to watch when KCC had the ball and went to the goal? They would get hit and it was obvious but nothing was called. So it went both ways.
jump_shot5 Wrote:And the home team on the scoreboard was Valley.
hahahahah this is true
PATS2011 Wrote:I'm pretty sure you just proved everyone that's a Knott fans' point with that post.

I'm confused..lol
:lmao:
PATS2011 Wrote:There were some bad spots on both sides. Quit blaming the refs. You say that every time you see a game at Knott.

They were bad. But enough, congrats Valley. Hopefully Perry makes the right adjustments before they play these two.
king360 Wrote:You better beleive it brother..I'll cheer for any team that plays against Knott and you will set back and watch and like it.

And what part of this post is suppose to bother KCC people?:zzz:
good one jumpshot5

As for fouls not being called, did you happen to watch when KCC had the ball and went to the goal? They would get hit and it was obvious but nothing was called. So it went both ways.

Your know what I mean ********. & nothing should have been called, they fade away from contact or fall down like they got killed before they get any contact.
Benchwarmer Wrote:And what part of this post is suppose to bother KCC people?:zzz:

Just letting ole stlcardsfan know that if he didn't like me cheering for valley then he can get over it..lol
Gotta give credit where credit is due. Knott made a great comeback and showed great effort in this game. Congrats to Valley on their win!
Aslan Wrote:Your know what I mean ********. & nothing should have been called, they fade away from contact or fall down like they got killed before they get any contact.

No need for name calling. Poor thing can't take it when it they get it handed to them. The only one that has a habit of fading away and faking the call is Stuart I will give you that but none of the others do that.

You just can't take that fact the Knott gave Valley everything they wanted and you know that Perry has another thing coming at them.
congrats valley and especially varney and tackett--you 2 stepped up when we needed you most
:1:
jump_shot5 Wrote:No need for name calling. Poor thing can't take it when it they get it handed to them. The only one that has a habit of fading away and faking the call is Stuart I will give you that but none of the others do that.

You just can't take that fact the Knott gave Valley everything they wanted and you know that Perry has another thing coming at them.

Lol.
Valley wins this game by a lot on a neutral floor.
Perry has another thing coming? I didn't say anything about Perry in my posts but well see what happens. Stay on topic and stop taking pointless shots at another team.
thought I saw the king sitting with Hazard when they played KCC...PCC sitting with Hazard...but I'm done

Congrats SV, you guys almost made a joke of the WYMT by killing everyone.

Congrats KCC for 2nd

Congrats to Hazard for 3rd

and The Knox Perry tie for, what 5th? I guess...you'll get them next time horn
When Varney went out of the game, the game completey changed. He can't get in foul trouble, SV has to have him out there at all times. Imo he's the second most important player on that team.
Well since everyone was wondering what kind of a difference Elisha would make after KCC BEAT valley last year without him, you have found that it wasn't as much as most people thought.
PATS2011 Wrote:Well since everyone was wondering what kind of a difference Elisha would make after KCC BEAT valley last year without him, you have found that it wasn't as much as most people thought.

This years team is completely different than last years.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next