Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 83 - Boyd Co. 51
Nice win for BGR East top 10 JC
Looks like the Eagles are starting to play to thier potential, GO EAGLES!!
At one point I think that JC was up by around 45 points.
Impressive win for the Eagles, congrats!
wow
I wouldn't pump up a big win over Boyd County too much. The Lions have struggled to say the least. They are probably the worst team in the 15th region.
FBALL Wrote:I wouldn't pump up a big win over Boyd County too much. The Lions have struggled to say the least. They are probably the worst team in the 15th region.

Boyd County is in the 15th region. What district?
Congratulations to the Eagles!!!
I'm sure FBall meant the 16th! He know where Boyd Co. is!! A good win by JC and good solid play! But yeah, Boyd County has sort of been stomped on by everyone this year so this isn't nothing extra!

I still like JC in the 57th with LC as runner-up. But JC has to keep focused and not be distracted like they were in the first part of the season. JC is solid and can go deep in the regional. They were runner-up last year and got just about everyone back. But anything can happen. Good luck!
Congrats JC
Johnson Central is really clicking right now.

Congrats Eagles!
EKY Sportster Wrote:I'm sure FBall meant the 16th! He know where Boyd Co. is!! A good win by JC and good solid play! But yeah, Boyd County has sort of been stomped on by everyone this year so this isn't nothing extra!

I still like JC in the 57th with LC as runner-up. But JC has to keep focused and not be distracted like they were in the first part of the season. JC is solid and can go deep in the regional. They were runner-up last year and got just about everyone back. But anything can happen. Good luck!

That's what I thought he meant. :p