Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
80.00%
Pineville
20.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville @ Paintsville (1A 1st Round)
I'm gonna go with the Tigers in this one. Hopefully the Tigers will be recovered from all the injuries they have suffered here as of late. Good Luck Tigers!
Paintsville wins by a touchdown.
Paintsville hopefully! If they are fully healed and have worked through the offensive issues of the mid-season and the Pikeville game, then they could win easily. If not it could be a much longer night. I was encouraged and impressed with the effort in the SC game though, especially considering the injuries.
The unfortunate thing is that we should be watching this one at home but for the screwed up offensive play calling in the Pikeville game
EKY Sportster Wrote:The unfortunate thing is that we should be watching this one at home but for the screwed up offensive play calling in the Pikeville game

This game is being played at Paintsville. If we win then we are on the road.

I'll go with the tigers in this one. Hopefully, everyone gets rested and healed.
tigerfan13 Wrote:This game is being played at Paintsville. If we win then we are on the road.

I'll go with the tigers in this one. Hopefully, everyone gets rested and healed.

My bad! Thanks for the clarification. Same point still stands though! We should be home the whole way!

Let's all turn out to support the Tigers in this one!!!:rockon:
22-7 Paintsville. Pineville has no offense.
Paintsville Tigers.
Tigers easily, and this is coming from a JC fan. Smile
THe Tigers roll here..
Paintsville wins this game.
This game may be closer than people think...but im still goin with the tigers!!!
I am going with the Tigers in this one. However, I think this will be a much closer game than people might think. I think the playing conditions will have a huge factor in how many points are scored. Also, I've heard PHS has been bitten by the injury bug. Any details?

Paintsville-12
Pineville-8
Paintsville ..but Only Because Pineville Has Little Or No Offense ...
Go Tigers .....hold Em 'Wink
Paintsville
Tigers by 2 tds...good luck
Paintsville should win; their district should go 3-1 in the 1st round.
This will be a good game but im taking paintsville 20-14
Paintsville wins this one with no problem. Pineville just happy to be there.
P-A-I-N-T-S-V-I-L-L-E
T I G E R S
This game I believe is going to be one of the better games of the playoffs in the first week.
PAINTSVILLE TIGERS!!!:letsparty
:kneel:
PHS Watergirl Wrote:PAINTSVILLE TIGERS!!!:letsparty

Should be a great game. Can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!
tigers by 18
Whoooo-hoooo Red lights are flashin' you better get back cause the Tiger locomotive is running down the track...
choo choo cho choo choo cho choo choo cho...
(y'all know it, "chime right in"....)
Red lights are flashin, ya better let us thru, cause the Tiger locomotive is gonna roll right over you!
Choo choo cho choo choo cho choo choo cho...Big Grin

Okay... maybe I over did it a "little" bit ...Smile

But if we're "bringin' it back"... then we have to resurrect some of the chants & warm memories...

"will everyone please turn to the "center of your Tiger Football programs we're about to announce the winning numbers for two steak dinners @ the Highland House Restaurant"?
:p Smile Wink

B.E. Mullins jumping up to yell...."Hit somebody Bobby!"

The huge "torpedo heaters" along the sidelines during home playoff games!!!

Snow flurries blowing thru the frigid air @ EKU's field in football season 1978 (seniors 1979)

Charter buses to away playoff games... I remember the one to Pineville... 8553 was the one I was on... riding on charter buses was fun, when the roads traveled were straight and flat, but some folks found out... it was not as "convenient" to have a restroom on the bus, as they thought on the curvy curvy road to Pineville back in the day!

Riding in the "PACE ARROW" of Brown's Motors to Lynch... peanut butter sandwich/apple/drink in a brown bag.... changing @ their high school and then being taken on to the field.

Getting out of school half a day on playoff day... pep rallies on the front lawn and the send off of the team..... ahhhhh yes... Tigertown, USA!!! I can hear that dear sweet "Mary Mac" giving out her heartfelt spirit chants to the roar and delight of the student body....

sitting in the commons area folding miles and miles of crepe paper streamers to hang up & down the hallways in prep for the game, leaving treats in the lockers, making footballs to go on the lockers...

The feeling of pride in one's team is something that is never forgotten... no matter if the season is short, or extended into the playoffs... everyone has a wonderful memory of some aspect of their school's games... I wish everyone Good Luck and a safe trip tonight... no matter the outcome, we can all get behind our respective teams and show them how proud we are of them win or lose! Sometimes a victory might not be reflected in the final score, but what one takes away from the field in a season. Again, Good Luck to All!:Thumbs: