Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs Paintsville round 2..who wins??
So who comes out ahead this time??
Paintsville.
The Eagles by 8 or more!! IMO the Eagles will play its best game of the year.Be afraid ... Be very afraid!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yikes:
EYES ON YOU Wrote:The Eagles by 8 or more!! IMO the Eagles will play its best game of the year.Be afraid ... Be very afraid!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yikes:

Not much for Paintsville to be playing for in this one. But They won't be scared.
Is this game bein played on thursday???
Redneck Wrote:Is this game bein played on thursday???
Yes....Girl's JC/PHS will be on Friday night.
Paintsville. And yeah the games thursday.
The Guru Wrote:Yes....Girl's JC/PHS will be on Friday night.

WHY????
Redneck Wrote:WHY????
Well.....The boys game would be packed even if it were to be played at 6:30am on Wed. morning, the girls given "Primetime" should make for a great gate as well!

All about the $$$!!
EYES ON YOU Wrote:The Eagles by 8 or more!! IMO the Eagles will play its best game of the year.Be afraid ... Be very afraid!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yikes:

I don't see that happening. This would be a major upset is JC wins. Pville by 15.
i hope Central !!!
the ville by 15
Paintsville by 20-25
Paintsville
Paintsville by more than the last time...since their last meeting JC's coach has walked out on them, and came back, and they have allowed a player to return who hasn't played in but about 5 or 6 games the whole year....also, it being at PHS doesn't hurt much either.
Da Ville' by 18.
Sounds to me like everyone thinks JC should not even show up to play.I say that the Tigers will be very surprised come Thursday night and so will a bunch of so called Eagle fans!! I can see the headline in the sports section in the news paper already "Eagles soar to big win over Tigers"!!!! Go ahead and call me crazy,or post about the bad set of circumstances the Eagles have just recently gone through some more.When these two teams play each other it is always a close one and you can throw the records for both teams straight out the window!!! I say the Eagles by 5 or more!!
Paintsville in a rather close game. 68/63
I can see the headline in the sports section in the news paper already "Eagles soar to big win over Tigers"!!!! :lmao:

NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!
Either the eagles will use this as motivation which i don't see how they can or they will just fold to the tigers. My guess is the 2nd one

Tigers by 20

Even if central didn't go through all this jazz they wuld still be overpowered but now they have an excuse
Paintsville
Paintsville by 10!!
If JC wants to beat the Tigers they will have to play some really good D!!!!!!
It's really not that hard, you have to GUARD a player before he gets the ball. Once a player has the ball un-guarded he has the advantage. Just D it up and see what happens.
Tigers
Tigers -- and when they win, they probably won't even talk about it in the Paintsville Herald, so go get The Big Sandy News.
The Governor Wrote:Tigers -- and when they win, they probably won't even talk about it in the Paintsville Herald, so go get The Big Sandy News.

:lmao: That is so sad, but true!
this is always a exciting game to watch!!! ill take the tigers in this one by 10
The Governor Wrote:Tigers -- and when they win, they probably won't even talk about it in the Paintsville Herald, so go get The Big Sandy News.
I think maybe they should change the name of the paper to the Johnson Central Journal. Just my opinion though!
And the game:

PHS-79
JC-60
Paintsville
Pupaw Wrote:I think maybe they should change the name of the paper to the Johnson Central Journal. Just my opinion though!
And the game:

PHS-79
JC-60

Johnson Central already has a countywide paper distribution. They compete with The Paintsville Herald and BSN for advertisement dollars while they (jchs) give their papers away for free. Then The Herald bends over backwards to print sports and various other items representing the county system. Question is.... why would The Herald want to help someone, who is putting the squeeze on them financially? There is only a finite number of advertisers out there.... If it weren't for the courthouse news, the 911's and obits/birth announcements... why would anyone want The Herald... except for maybe their birdcage. Everyone is just exasperated with many of those people. If all the folks, who advertise with them and who have children involved, saw how little "bang for their buck" print ads actually bring to their business... there would be a zillion commercials aired during ballgames on the radio! Not trying to start a feud... just stating the facts.