Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the biggest lineman in ky..???
The biggest lineman i have heard of is seth harvey he is supposedly 6'6" 330
Rockcastle has a huge kid...i dont remember his name tho...hes bout 6'6 300 some....i heard he gettin heavily recuited
MVP2 Wrote:Rockcastle has a huge kid...i dont remember his name tho...hes bout 6'6 300 some....i heard he gettin heavily recuited
His name is Brad Durham. He's listed as 6-4/292 pounds and he's verbally committed to Louisville. I really thought he would've gone to Kentucky, but hey it's not to late it's just a verbal.
elam from powell is 6'4" 335lbs
Thisis from another post so I just copied it for you guys
Well this ONE !!!!!
Should match up with
6'6" 330 Seth Harvey sophomore
or 6'4" 330 Toby Hicks Junior
or 6'3" 270 Ethan Gullet Senior
or 6'3" 295 Tyler Dickens Senior
or 6'4" 230 Mikey Dillon sophomore
or 6'4" 340 Seth Craig Junior
or 6'2" 265 Brandon Castle junior
or 6'2" 245 Drew Miller.......
Take your pick but our 2 biggest are also 2 of our youngest and they both start already......
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
John King Of Powell is 6'3 340 and can leg press over 1200 lbs. He's a load to handle on both the o and d line
TongueirateSho
Keep your eyes open for this one in the future:

Rocky Akers Flat Gap Elementary 5'3" 248 4th Grade
Isaac Sherman 5'7 175 also age 9 and 4th grade. This boy is athletic and can play basketball..... Also pitches in little league......
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Ryan Blackburn 6'4 315 sophomore! BELFRY!!!!
michael walters 6'3 340.
aaron erwin 6'2 300.
robby renfro 6'2 310.
Theres a boy from way up there in paris thats at least 6'5'' 290 and is fast as lightning, they played knott county in a srimmage did any of u all see this kid???
Elam from Powell is possibly d1 material. just a jr. big and strong. King may legpress 1200 but he cant bench or squat much at all. Leg presses dont impress me at all. Im tellin you Elam is the real deal not a pretender who thinks hes d1, This kid will be.
me
kcc has two huge lineman they both r only sophmores and #74 is 6'2 340pounds
and also #72 6'5 295 pounds.... theis two r starting defence for kcc and will do great in the years to come.
JCMS 8th grade, has a kid that plays nose guard. I think he is #76. I don't know his name, but he is huge. 300 lbs is very lite!! I would like to know how big he really is!
HARVEY AND HICKS just like a tv show...you will see more of these boys in the future:devilflam :howdy:
t-cat50 Wrote:aaron erwin 6'2 300.

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn Confusedhh:
I agree,
Elam can be good with good coaching.
King can't even get in a stance.
only 1 load to handle and it aint on the football field (L.O.L)
Theres this kid for grade school 7th grade he is 5'11 275 keep eye on this kid!
Campbellsville has a big kid, supposed to be getting looked out by D1 schools.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

We all just have to wait and see for the younger ones , but there are some kids who can, and will do big things if their HEART is as big as their Jersey Size......
Im just a water boy, which brings me too my next point...stay away from crack.Smile Smile Confusedmoke:
Chase Dumphord Paris 6'6 315, plays both sides....
Elam didnt play against west, A family member was ill. Hope every thing works out ok Harlan.
JFLDAD Wrote:HARVEY AND HICKS just like a tv show...you will see more of these boys in the future:devilflam :howdy:

[Image: http://myspace-824.vo.llnwd.net/01161/42...1824_l.jpg]

[Image: http://myspace-773.vo.llnwd.net/01161/37...3773_l.jpg]

by the way this is Toby Hicks
Seth Harvey and Toby Hicks are both good athletes and if Harvey works hard he could probably go to any of several D-1 schools. I don't think that Gullett gets as much credit as he deserves. Was moved to center in the Morgan game last year when Hicks got hurt and filled in well and got only better as the year went on. Russell has many good athletes coming up in the future if they work hard.
DADDYDEVIL Wrote:[Image: http://myspace-824.vo.llnwd.net/01161/42...1824_l.jpg]

[Image: http://myspace-773.vo.llnwd.net/01161/37...3773_l.jpg]

by the way this is Toby Hicks
He's thick! I say he is a good lineman.
Moe Wrote:He's thick! I say he is a good lineman.

And he's the smaller of the two.........:yikes:
smaller but much prettier, just ask him......