Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 26 Clay County 0
Final
This game was a mud bowl players falling down everywhere. Ball was hard to handle lots of turnovers.
Was a good game for about 3 quarters.
Congratulations Panthers!!

Lots of mud bowls played last night.
Congrats to Panthers.
Way to go Panthers!
KY Wildman Wrote:This game was a mud bowl players falling down everywhere. Ball was hard to handle lots of turnovers.

Sounds almost as bad as the game I watched Thursday night.
These conditions will cause weird results.
KY Wildman Wrote:This game was a mud bowl players falling down everywhere. Ball was hard to handle lots of turnovers.

it would have been much worse on a dry field.
Clay is definitely getting better. Crazy fluke play in the third was huge for Knox. I think if Clay had the two kids back on the Oline that are out it would have definitely helped their chances. Clay players and coaches are doing a good job getting that thing competitive again. Congrats to Knox!
Congratulations Panthers
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Bring on Wayne Co.
When was the last year Knox beat Wayne co?
18th meeting all-time between the two schools and Wayne holds a 13-4 series lead and has won 9 in a row over Knox. Panthers last win was 2001 at Wayne County 18-14.
Go ahead and let everybody in Wayne co know to stay home and save their gas money. Cause Knox is going spank them all the way back if they do come. They can’t cover us there to slow. And our defense is going to dominate all night.
Leader Wrote:Go ahead and let everybody in Wayne co know to stay home and save their gas money. Cause Knox is going spank them all the way back if they do come. They can’t cover us there to slow. And our defense is going to dominate all night.

Wayne County is gonna spank your hind end and cause you to cry like a little girl and make excuses.
Lol. Where are you from. Tennessee. Everybody knows they’re not going to beat Knox at home. Just ain’t going to happen pjdoug. Call it what you want. Wayne is just plan down and Knox will take advantage of it.
Leader Wrote:Lol. Where are you from. Tennessee. Everybody knows they’re not going to beat Knox at home. Just ain’t going to happen pjdoug. Call it what you want. Wayne is just plan down and Knox will take advantage of it.

I'm from Whitley County. I was born in Tennessee Smile. Wayne County Cardinals will hurt your feelings. lol
I think leader is just trolling no way he believes the things he is predicting