Poll: who wins it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
58.49%
Raceland
41.51%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Raceland 10/21
Paintsville is ranked #1....
Raceland is ranked #2....

When was the last time Raceland hosted a 1 vs. 2 game?
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Paintsville is ranked #1....

2008 Region final. Raceland was #1 and LCA was #2. LCA won 27-20 in a thriller.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Paintsville is ranked #1....

EsseQuamVideri Wrote:2008 Region final. Raceland was #1 and LCA was #2. LCA won 27-20 in a thriller.

What about a regular season #1 vs. #2?
I don't understand how we are number 2. Don't get me wrong, I love my Rams but I just don't see how we moved up when Russellville who was ahead of us last week won their game and we didn't beat a team that proved we should move up in the rankings. I do think we are one of the top teams in the state but Imo this move to number two was only made to hype this game up more than it already is.
Orange Blaze Wrote:I don't understand how we are number 2. Don't get me wrong, I love my Rams but I just don't see how we moved up when Russellville who was ahead of us last week won their game and we didn't beat a team that proved we should move up in the rankings. I do think we are one of the top teams in the state but Imo this move to number two was only made to hype this game up more than it already is.

Just the way the votes came this week... My team fell a spot to 7th... Big time game this week as one team remains undefeated while the other will regroup for the next game.
Winner of this game will meet Russellville in Bowling Green....

You heard it here first.
Winner of this game will play the loser of this game again. That's all im betting on for now.
bac2369 Wrote:Just the way the votes came this week... My team fell a spot to 7th... Big time game this week as one team remains undefeated while the other will regroup for the next game.

It's not that big of a game!This one is just for fun.These two teams will meet again and then ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG
One thing that worries me about this game is I am not sure that either team can beat the other one twice and I feel like the winner of this one won't win the second one if they played again. Hopefully I am wrong and we can win both times if we play twice but it will be a tall task.
E's Army Wrote:Pikeville is better than Raceland.

You gotta do better then that to get in this fun we are having EASY E!!!
I don't know if im more pumped for the game, or those concessions Raceland has. I'm told they're awesome
There was some Paintsvlle fans standing on the Raceland side of the endzone told a key that phelps was the best player in ky and better than kash Daniels lol wonder if the actually believe that themselves
Tigers haven't won at Raceland since 2004. Big Blue comes through this time. Tigers win it 28-7.
Who will have more fans in the stands? Raceland hasnt been filling it up latley. lets see if they can win the fans in the stands.
Hong Kong Phooey Wrote:Tigers haven't won at Raceland since 2004. Big Blue comes through this time. Tigers win it 28-7.

Love your name , was my favorite cartoon growing up but I think you took a super chop to the head . Rams roll
The Rams and TARZAN the PIGSKIN MAN Will slap the stripes off the Tiggers and they'll be as tame as an ordinary house cats. Rams put a big hurtin' on the Tiggy Kitties ! ! ! !
We are gonna kick the Tiggers so hard they will be wearing their A$$e$ for hats!
Paintsville's gonna HIT Raceland SO HARD Google won't be able to find em!!
Better put a knot in those belts boys the TIGERS bout to bend you over that knee :moon:!!!

You know who's District this is!!! Don't mess with the CHAMP!!! :1:
Where are all the Taintsville Tiggers???I think you guys are getting nervous!Are you guys starting to cramp up????HELLOOOOOOO
I know what it is!Its basketball season.You guys can feel it creeping in.Must be sad to realize the best you can do is 11 and 2!!!!! It's a sad time in Tigger town!!!!
RAMDAD50 Wrote:It's not that big of a game!This one is just for fun.These two teams will meet again and then ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

That's true Ram but Dang If it won't be fun! Ram , Devil, Blaze, Nut, WOOGIE, ARE YOU SURE YOU BOY'S ARE READY?????

Where you at Tigerblues, Swamp, Redneck, Melons??!! We've got 3 1/2 more days until this game! Don't let those Raceland Boys fire a single comment that doesn't get one fired right back at em!:redboxer: :argue:
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:That's true Ram but Dang If it won't be fun! Ram , Devil, Blaze, Nut, WOOGIE, ARE YOU SURE YOU BOY'S ARE READY?????

Where you at Tigerblues, Swamp, Redneck, Melons??!! We've got 3 1/2 more days until this game! Don't let those Raceland Boys fire a single comment that doesn't get one fired right back at em!:redboxer: :argue:

There's gonna be one big knot on top of every Tigger's head that steps on the field. You guys better bring bungee straps or Zippy ties to strap your helmets on because the knot on top of the Tigger's noggin is gonna make them look like the Cone Heads from Saturday Night Live.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:We are gonna kick the Tiggers so hard they will be wearing their A$$e$ for hats!

:hilarious:That's good devil
Hong Kong Phooey Wrote:Tigers haven't won at Raceland since 2004. Big Blue comes through this time. Tigers win it 28-7.

Damn didn't know it was that long, probably the reason was typhoid from the raceland's field
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Where are all the Taintsville Tiggers???I think you guys are getting nervous!Are you guys starting to cramp up????HELLOOOOOOO
I know what it is!Its basketball season.You guys can feel it creeping in.Must be sad to realize the best you can do is 11 and 2!!!!! It's a sad time in Tigger town!!!!

Right here RD50 , I wish Clint Westood and Patch were on this thread it would
Be monumental. I'm only nervous about being inoculated so I don't catch an exoctic disease from that field or stepping on nail in the parking lot around the Tiger bus like in recent years
BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN Wrote:There's gonna be one big knot on top of every Tigger's head that steps on the field. You guys better bring bungee straps or Zippy ties to strap your helmets on because the knot on top of the Tigger's noggin is gonna make them look like the Cone Heads from Saturday Night Live.

The Governor came to the Tigers practice for a reason, he wanted to see what a true number one ranked teamed looks like and a real football field :flame:
TigerBlues Wrote:Right here RD50 , I wish Clint Westood and Patch were on this thread it would
Be monumental. I'm only nervous about being inoculated so I don't catch an exoctic disease from that field or stepping on nail in the parking lot around the Tiger bus like in recent years

A serious infection will have already set itself up in your foot before you even make it to Louisa! You will be in such a hurry to get back to Taintsville with your tail tucked that you wont even notice the pain in your foot. You'll be too busy licking each others wounds and discussing recepies! Tell me, do you like your crow roasted or deep fried?lol
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Where are all the Taintsville Tiggers???I think you guys are getting nervous!Are you guys starting to cramp up????HELLOOOOOOO

Missed the cramp statement :hilarious:
Orange Blaze Wrote:One thing that worries me about this game is I am not sure that either team can beat the other one twice and I feel like the winner of this one won't win the second one if they played again. Hopefully I am wrong and we can win both times if we play twice but it will be a tall task.

Don't worry, the Tigers will both just like last year Confusednicker:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:A serious infection will have already set itself up in your foot before you even make it to Louisa! You will be in such a hurry to get back to Taintsville with your tail tucked that you wont even notice the pain in your foot. You'll be too busy licking each others wounds and discussing recepies! Tell me, do you like your crow roasted or deep fried?lol

SB you remember Clint and Patch going at it all the time ? :hilarious:
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next