Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Vs. Paris
Thoughts & Predictions
If the tigers can stop #1 and #3 for paris its lights out. Paris defense will not hold up against the tigers also. Paris escaped tonight. Fairview had four turnovers.

Tigers 42

Hounds 12
Paintsville had a down game tonight, curious as to how they show up in this one. If they come out with the win, i hope that they use this game to hone any weak points they have. From this game on any mistakes can be ending mistakes
Paintsville will not dodge the rematch. They win by 12.
Raceland showed how to be Paintville , make Kash throw , paintville is very one domentional team just like Ashland and that's how they will get beat
I think Paintsville will be too much for Paris.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Raceland showed how to be Paintville , make Kash throw , paintville is very one domentional team just like Ashland and that's how they will get beat

:hilarious: wasn't Kash 3-5 for 99yds and TD ? :hilarious:
Too bad Paintsville screwed up you wet dream nut :betterthanexpected:
[quote=swampdonkey]Paintsville had a down game tonight, curious as to how they show up in this one. If they come out with the win, i hope that they use this game to hone any weak points they have. From this game on any mistakes can be ending mistakes[/QUOTE Down night? They got smacked in the mouth by a D line like the never play all year. I see some Tigers getting thrown out of this game if they run their mouth and late hit like last night.....It will get wild at Paris....tigers had 6-7 flags for stupid play! The tigers Win this big if they play ball and leave the mouth in locker room.
The late hits went both ways, all night long. Not just late hits, but punches and taunting, by both teams. I'm actually surprised that the refs didn't bring the coaches and team captains together and give them a nice little talk. Don't start that garbage, trying to make it sound like Paintsville's boys were the only ones playing and acting that way.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Raceland showed how to be Paintville , make Kash throw , paintville is very one domentional team just like Ashland and that's how they will get beat

It will make u be one domentional with 16 flags!
Redneck Wrote:The late hits went both ways, all night long. Not just late hits, but punches and taunting, by both teams. I'm actually surprised that the refs didn't bring the coaches and team captains together and give them a nice little talk. Don't start that garbage, trying to make it sound like Paintsville's boys were the only ones playing and acting that way.

Well said!!
Was at the Paris game last night.. Paris talks a lot of trash... Had 4 or 5 unsportsmanlike penalties... They might of threw the ball 15 time... Ran most the time up the gut and ran sweeps.. #3 ran most the sweeps and #1 ran up the gut.. Fairveiw did a pretty good job of protecting the outside.. Three turnovers killed them..
I'm hoping Paintsville is not burn out. I have been told early in the year Paris loves getting under teams skin. :popcorn:
If you want to win a state championship, you have to let those things go in one ear and out the other. Paintsville has to keep their composure and play smart, don't let the words of an opposing player get under their skin.
Redneck Wrote:The late hits went both ways, all night long. Not just late hits, but punches and taunting, by both teams. I'm actually surprised that the refs didn't bring the coaches and team captains together and give them a nice little talk. Don't start that garbage, trying to make it sound like Paintsville's boys were the only ones playing and acting that way.

I agree both teams needed to clean it up. After three weeks ago and hearing the PA guy insult us and the Entire tiger's team with the chi ching every time Cash did something made me lose respect for the entire program. I use to think they were a classy bunch until then! Every tackle one of the kids made if Cash came in at the end 90% of the time they gave him credit. There are some good players there, #10 and a couple others are good, you didn't hear any praise for them. Also the grown men in the end zone screaming at our coach last night and fans, Yep, that's Class.........
that's right Wrote:I agree both teams needed to clean it up. After three weeks ago and hearing the PA guy insult us and the Entire tiger's team with the chi ching every time Cash did something made me lose respect for the entire program. I use to think they were a classy bunch until then! Every tackle one of the kids made if Cash came in at the end 90% of the time they gave him credit. There are some good players there, #10 and a couple others are good, you didn't hear any praise for them. Also the grown men in the end zone screaming at our coach last night and fans, Yep, that's Class.........

Totally right, paintsville is on a high right now and some of the fans need to clean it up. But also, you raceland fans sure are a whining bunch. Call me whatever you want, but if my team loses, we lost. Thats it. I don't care about a penalty or if the other team or a player got to much praise. Call me old school lol
that's right Wrote:I agree both teams needed to clean it up. After three weeks ago and hearing the PA guy insult us and the Entire tiger's team with the chi ching every time Cash did something made me lose respect for the entire program. I use to think they were a classy bunch until then! Every tackle one of the kids made if Cash came in at the end 90% of the time they gave him credit. There are some good players there, #10 and a couple others are good, you didn't hear any praise for them. Also the grown men in the end zone screaming at our coach last night and fans, Yep, that's Class.........

Cherico handled the "Cash Register" sound effects, he did not approve. We have had a new PA guy ever since. As far as fans go, every team has their fair share of the "mouths" including Raceland. I could hear guys over on your side screaming "Bull $&*%" and "Throw his *** out" etc... Don't get me started on the region finals last year at Raceland. Every team has those certain fans, but I'm not judge the entire fan base or the program because of a few bad apples.
I think this one has all the makings of a good game.
After reading some of the posts in this thread. I'll take Paris in a close one. With both teams getting a player elected.
I see players getting ejected but, I see Paintsville by 20. Hopefully a kid doesn't ruin his chance to advance in the playoffs.....I really think the coaches will talk to the players about that. I hear Paris has some hot heads.
that's right Wrote:I see players getting ejected but, I see Paintsville by 20. Hopefully a kid doesn't ruin his chance to advance in the playoffs.....I really think the coaches will talk to the players about that. I hear Paris has some hot heads.

And their heads are going to explode when Paintsville is beating them.:truestory:
That loss really hurt huh?
paris had 17 penalties last night for 133yrds. very cocky team. the stadium music is what you hear at a strip club...swear. but gotta say paris PA guy is one of the best in high school.
This should be a good game! Think Paintsville will continue to do what they've done all season! Have to look at the entire season for the Tigers. They've handled EVERY game the way they've needed to, so for the Tigers to have "1" bad game last night is not to shabby seeing how it was the worst they've played all year and still managed to pull out the win against a Raceland team that Definitely played UP! Predicting number 1 number 10, and 11 all 3 have a big game in this one Friday night! The Raceland game is over and done now lets focus on Paris!!
Who has Paris played that is any good???
Good luck too the Tigers, hope kash and company can take care business against Paris.

They only showed two different ways to get beat by Paintsville.
1. Lie down and get trampled
2. Make the game a fight, get punched right back in the mouth, and still get beat

Paintsville's passing game is quite good. It just takes him a few passes to get into his rhythm.
Hope both teams realize the position they are in and clean up their act. There is no next week if you lose or get ejected.
BlueSky Wrote:Who has Paris played that is any good???

Frankfort.:devilflam

:biggrin:
Paintsville by 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]