•  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield vs. Williamsburg Class 1A State Championsip
All you Williamsburg fans just need to watch this little video clip: http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/story/26443053...-potential
gobigredMHS Wrote:All you Williamsburg fans just need to watch this little video clip: http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/story/26443053...-potential

Impressive, and he's only 14!! Seriously!!
Ramcat77 Wrote:Impressive, and he's only 14!! Seriously!!

I think he may be 15 now, but he is the one that broke the 95 yrd TD run against Williamsburg last year. He is back along with another back that is faster named Jordan Tyler, so there is no speed dropoff on this team.
gobigredMHS Wrote:All you Williamsburg fans just need to watch this little video clip: http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/story/26443053...-potential

Seems like a great kid. Best of luck to him in his career.
Don't forget there are many more horses in the stable. I think going forward the question will be linemen, starting next year. If we get the right combination on the line we will have so many skill players to dominate that it's almost criminal.
Well you got the old right in your name. Wait a minute, you are still older than me right.
CS17 Wrote:My 5 year old sister and 2 year old brother play patty cake just as well as they do... they could be long time starters on the WB line.:hilarious:

I see cs17 is getting more comfortable talking smack now. i like it:redboxer:
Old by name... a has been, but still young at heart. And no, you're older than me

Those may be his best 2 runs, but i like the gridiron glory videos against caldwell county, and the 2nd russellville game as well.
64 has stopped posting on this thread... I'm trying to entice him back into the conversation. I think he might be getting scared since its getting closer to game time.
CS17 Wrote:64 has stopped posting on this thread... I'm trying to entice him back into the conversation. I think he might be getting scared since its getting closer to game time.

Ive been brutal to 64 in pm,s, and today i texted a picture to 64 of jordan tyler jumping over a ft campbell player, and havnt heard back from him.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Ive been brutal to 64 in pm,s, and today i texted a picture to 64 of jordan tyler jumping over a ft campbell player, and havnt heard back from him.

Does this look like am scared.

Williamsburg 42
Mayfield 35

And Mayfield will haveto play the perfect game to get 35pts :lmao:
If Wburg wins I have a feeling we will lose 55 forever.
I was talking to OldCardFan, jacket.
If they beat us, I may have to move out of state and be put in the witness protection program.
64SUR Wrote:Does this look like am scared.

Williamsburg 42
Mayfield 35

And Mayfield will haveto play the perfect game to get 35pts :lmao:

Dern right your scared.:ChairHit:
mysonis55 Wrote:If they beat us, I may have to move out of state and be put in the witness protection program.

I dont know if i could bear it either, but im just trying to give the people what they want:redboxer:MAYFIELD 55 williamsburg 3 on the jv TRAJON BRIGHT 255 yards rushing williamsturd total offense 164 yards.
You are just trying for my pick. I said 55-8.
mysonis55 Wrote:You are just trying for my pick. I said 55-8.

The only advice id take from you would be where to get some good donuts.:yum:
I'm not real good at that. Only got 2 places here.
I really dont think mayfield will win that big, i just like bashing the opponent. Id say in the 17-21 point range, but i really have no clue, maybe williamsburg is really that good this year, and we shall see soon.
mysonis55 Wrote:You are just trying for my pick. I said 55-8.

Mysonis55 you are in for a shocker on your scores...:popcorn:
If a brawl breaks out I'm betting on 64sur girlfriend, she is crazier than him:ChairHit:
OldJacket Wrote:No deceit, I told you Patrick and Husky were day to day and that has not changed, both of them tried to go Raceland game and could not, I did hear Shackleford had his hard cast placed and is trying to get cleared to try and play...I don't see that happening and as of yesterday Patrick and Husky had not been able to practice...They are all tough kids and will try and play I guarantee that...You didn't believe us about Skyler last year 55, we don't make stuff up...:truestory:

:Thumbs:
Granny Bear Wrote:But but I've never SEEN an orange yellow-jacket!!

Confusednicker:

OldJacket has
mysonis55 Wrote:Yes it does. I think it plays into our hands as well. I think the dinged up #20 for the burg hurts their running game. Esp since I can move faster than the burg line.

only thing about you that moves faster than The Burg is your mouth.
CS17 Wrote:My 5 year old sister and 2 year old brother play patty cake just as well as they do... they could be long time starters on the WB line.:hilarious:

:lame:
pj have you heard of that new cartoon movie "Big Hero 6"... if not just type that in google and youll see him. WB's line reminds me a lot of him... big soft and slow.
CS17 Wrote:pj have you heard of that new cartoon movie "Big Hero 6"... if not just type that in google and youll see him. WB's line reminds me a lot of him... big soft and slow.

sounds like you are referring to the marshmallows Mayfield has been playing:biggrin:
I promise, I'm faster that the burg line.
  •  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next