•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Hazard 11-21( Region Championship )
Here's some stats' that I like...

Coach Dixon is 23-1 in home playoff games and Hazard has not lost a home playoff game since 2003...

Brandon Jones is at 5,337 career rushing yards and 72 career rushing TD's...

Hope B. Jones is at 5,500 and 75 after Friday...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:Here's some stats' that I like...

Coach Dixon is 23-1 in home playoff games and Hazard has not lost a home playoff game since 2003...

Very impressive, it will be hard to get out of there with a win over Hazard...Hoping Wburg can make it 23-2...
Hazard by as many as they want
jim rome Wrote:Hazard by as many as they want

Finally, a reasonable man.
Jim, where have you been all my life?
:trolldad:
^Are you sure you want to know?? Look at his avatar!!
Confusednicker:
Jim is walking around with a illegal smile...
:biggrin:
Going with the Burg. Should be a good dandy.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Mr. 1974, you seem to be searching for some numbers and seem to be into stats. I like numbers and stats myself so I have some for you.

I personally have not seen Williamsburg play this year, but I do have a couple knowledgeable friends who have seen last years and this years team play. Dalton Sizemore would be a huge loss to any team. He was one heck of a QB who could tuck and run when needed, but he wasn't very elusive he was a power runner (FB type). Skyler Griffith is a heck of a QB/ATH who has proven he can not only throw the ball, but can also tuck and run with difference being his speed. He is a very elusive athlete who is a different animal to stop.

Although Williamsburg lost one heck of a QB in Sizemore they gained another with similar yet different skill set in Griffith.

Williamsburg was tested last year in the regular season against North Laurel and Wayne County in which they lost both games 31-14 and 40-12. This years edition hasn't faced the likes of last years Wayne County team, but they have faced a good Newport team on the road, who is playing in a regional championship game this week, and came away with a victory 31-22.

Now for some stats. To be fair both stats are through week 12 of each respective year.

Sizemore: Passing 137 Comp 230 Att for 60% comp with 2,369 yards 26TD's 6INT's

Griffith: Passing 99 Comp 163 Att for 61% comp with 2,117 yards 37TD's 2INT's

Sizemore: Rushing 95 carries for 381 yards 11 TD's - 4.01 YPC
Griffith: Rushing 66 carries for 562 yards 12 TD's - 8.51 YPC

Sizemore total yards and TD's 2,750/37
Griffith total yards and TD's 2,679/49

I hope this helps you understand 74 why 64 and the Williamsburg faithful are not worried about there offense.

good assesment.if they don't know who Skyler is they will soon find out:biggrin:
64SUR Wrote:Now Coach 1974 look at those stats. Thanks #1 Blackcat Fan. :pondering:

What does it coach?

nice stats indeed.
Granny Bear Wrote:^Are you sure you want to know?? Look at his avatar!!
Confusednicker:

maybe it is the avatar he is attracted to:yikes:

right:lmao:
mayfield_9 Wrote:Finally, a reasonable man.
Jim, where have you been all my life?
:trolldad:

:oooo:

Very impressive stats indeed, but Coach Dixon versus Williamsburg in the playoffs overall record is 2-2. Someone will break the tie Friday night.
I'm telling everybody hazard want know what hit them...marked it down :wieghts::wieghts::wieghts:
I sure wish Friday would get here.
64SUR Wrote:I'm telling everybody hazard want know what hit them...marked it down :wieghts::wieghts::wieghts:

I have to disagree with you 64. Any doctor will be able to tell it was Yellow Jacket stings. Confusednicker:
Will coach dixon punt the the ball this year. :pondering:
Going to go with my Dawgs and Jones will tough to man handle coming out of the backfield.Kudos to Williamsburg and Hazard for making it thus far.Will be electrifying.
pjdoug Wrote::Thumbs:

Sounds crazy but I think they are distant cousins.
It's a great place for a game. 2 years ago the stands were about half full but if they would make everyone sit in the stands it would be packed.
Ive seen Pikeville and Letcher play. It was early in the year but Hazard gave up 76 points in those 2 games. I think Wburg offense is better that both those teams. If Hazard can play keep away and have 60-70 offensive plays they have a chance, if not Wburg 56 hazard 14.
It could possible be closer if Wburg sub's down then probably 42-21
This year we will be playing with A great athlete on the field SKYLOR, who was almost beyond going. Last year Patrick had A torn Labrom he is healthy full speed, All our team is back a year older, much bigger and faster than a dawg trying to get away from a swarm of Yellow Jackets, PLUS MASSEY if we compare returning players Hazard will have no chance.
I love our Mountain Teams, I truly believe we are getting close to winning it all in all classes I do hope that we will support the winner we have in any class. I WILL.
Basketball begins saturday for Williamsburg, Im not a Hazard fan, but the home field advantage comes in to play and all of Williamsburg recruites can go back to Harlan County, Hazard 28 Williamsburg 26.
ballboy Wrote:Basketball begins saturday for Williamsburg, Im not a Hazard fan, but the home field advantage comes in to play and all of Williamsburg recruites can go back to Harlan County, Hazard 28 Williamsburg 26.

I guess perry County don't recruits basketball player. :lmao:
Ball boy You are wrong on every prediction. I guess that makes me right.
We take care of our recuits they never leave,
ballboy Wrote:Basketball begins saturday for Williamsburg, Im not a Hazard fan, but the home field advantage comes in to play and all of Williamsburg recruites can go back to Harlan County, Hazard 28 Williamsburg 26.

WRONG....again!!!
The duke boys, and company take this one, that is if cooter is over his injury.
killbilly usmc Wrote:The duke boys, and company take this one, that is if cooter is over his injury.
Cooter will not be ready for the game, Daisy is keeping him busy...
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next