Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will play Williamsburg for region Pikeville or Hazard
bac2369 Wrote:I agree you definitely saw bad defense from both teams. I also agree that Pikeville needs to keep a balance and keep the defense off balance. IF any of you all are going to be at the Perry Central and Pikeville scrimmage at Perry then we may get up with each other and talk some football.

I have bad news for pikeville and hazard....Williamsburg defense will be much better this year...Sorry. Confusederiously:
64SUR Wrote:I have bad news for pikeville and hazard....Williamsburg defense will be much better this year...Sorry. Confusederiously:

It needs to be. Williamsburg won the game against Hazard but Hazard pushed Williamsburg line all game and was in the backfield most of the night. They will need to be better. This game will be at Hazard when and if these teams meet which they will in 2014.
Yeah, they really need to be better.
64SUR Wrote:I have bad news for pikeville and hazard....Williamsburg defense will be much better this year...Sorry. Confusederiously:

you're probably right.:yikes:
mysonis55 Wrote:Yeah, they really need to be better.

they will be. their running game and defense will be much improved.
pjdoug Wrote:they will be. their running game and defense will be much improved.
They will be better but sad part is it still may not be enough to hang with Mayfield...
OldJacket Wrote:They will be better but sad part is it still may not be enough to hang with Mayfield...

that's likely.depends on their quarterback situation.
OldJacket Wrote:They will be better but sad part is it still may not be enough to hang with Mayfield...

Frankfort will own Mayfield this year. Confusedhh:
64SUR Wrote:Frankfort will own Mayfield this year. Confusedhh:

bold statement but I dont doubt that either Confusednicker::insane:
Frankfort wonthave enough depth to own Mayfield. Idk if anyone will. In most years Mayfields no 2s are as good as the rests 1s .
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Frankfort wonthave enough depth to own Mayfield. Idk if anyone will. In most years Mayfields no 2s are as good as the rests 1s .

own is a strong word. I do think Frankfort has a good chance to be in Bowling Green.
I'm so looking forward to that week. Year after year there is a different team that is going to own Mayfield. Year after year we lose players. Year after year we are too young or can't replace a position or two. Year after year we do and we go back. Now, I understand there are good teams out there but, don't think for 1 minute that the Cards aim to roll over and give up our spot. It will soon be time to put up or shut up.