Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Fairview 11/23
Fairview by 7!
I dont really care who wins.. if its hazzard, well I still have a bad tast in my mouth that needs to be cleaned out.. if its fairview .., well they will find out why they dont wanna make it to the championship game.. good luck to both teams no chance against the west this year. Luck dont happen twice Haz(2011)
Ontop, mello out a little. This is the kind of talk we got last year. I think our boys bought into that and didn't show well. Lets take care of this weeks game and then if we win plan for the next one.
mysonis55 Wrote:Ontop, mello out a little. This is the kind of talk we got last year. I think our boys bought into that and didn't show well. Lets take care of this weeks game and then if we win plan for the next one.

I agree, Hazard came to play and Mayfield though because they blowed them out in 2010 that they would do the same and got fooled.. I dont think Mayfield played in to many games last year that they were behind..
Very true just stirin the pot.lol. bw is the game at hand. Goodluck hazzard
Pulling for Hazard
Hazard will have a shot at some big plays due to the gambling type Defense that Fairview plays, but Fairview is very good. Watched some video of their game with Pikeville.Their backs are very very good. This would be a fun game to watch Fri night. Can't be 2 places at one time though. Good luck to both teams!!!
Micro-Brew Wrote:Hazard will have a shot at some big plays due to the gambling type Defense that Fairview plays, but Fairview is very good. Watched some video of their game with Pikeville.Their backs are very very good. This would be a fun game to watch Fri night. Can't be 2 places at one time though. Good luck to both teams!!!

What kind of gambling on defense ya talking about micro?
They will man you up on the edges and drop everyone else in the box. They will rely on the athleticism of their corners at times. Not sure if they will gamble as much with Olinger lined up wide or not. He could have a huge game if they do though.
Micro-Brew Wrote:They will man you up on the edges and drop everyone else in the box. They will rely on the athleticism of their corners at times. Not sure if they will gamble as much with Olinger lined up wide or not. He could have a huge game if they do though.

If they do it will be a long game for them. You will have atleast 3 or 4 kids on the field that can take it to the house on any play..
Looks like Fairview plays its first real football game of the year against a quality opponent. Should of had a harder schedule Fairview. Hazard by 3 touchdowns.
Is it Friday yet?
Fairview is very aggressive.
FBALL Wrote:Fairview is very aggressive.

Well they better play safe somewhat or it may hurt them.
Going to be in town, I may catch go and see part of the game. Depends on what my family will be doing and the weather.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Two great football teams and programs with great players and coaches be interesting to see for sure give credit to both teams for getting this far
Go Fairview.
Heard the Eagles had a guest speaker today?
From the hills down deep we are pulling for Hazard, great people great passion and three great programs. We are in the same district as Fairview and they are very talented at all positions and it hurts to say this but I have to go with Fairview. Home field in the 16th on grass makes it the intangeable that makes me go with the Eagles. Best to both.
warmachine Wrote:Looks like Fairview plays its first real football game of the year against a quality opponent. Should of had a harder schedule Fairview. Hazard by 3 touchdowns.

Raceland pikeville and Fleming were all legitimate football teams for a 1A schedule
Hazard has an excellent coach. From what I know they aren't stocked with size however. If Fairview's o-line can control the LOS, I like Fairview in a close game. If Hazard plays roughly even at the LOS, I like them by 2 scores.
Hazard 28 fairview 07 Go bulldogsConfusedmoke:
Nate McPeek brought Ivan McGlone in to talk to the Fairview team yesterday. Classy move by Nate.
The bulldogs had a very inspirational and moving dinner with Lou Holtz, and then one on one drills with Tebow. It was a great time!!!
pork Wrote:The bulldogs had a very inspirational and moving dinner with Lou Holtz, and then one on one drills with Tebow. It was a great time!!!

When?
pork Wrote:The bulldogs had a very inspirational and moving dinner with Lou Holtz, and then one on one drills with Tebow. It was a great time!!!

No point in getting a little smart elic.. FBALL just stated they brought in a veteran and retired coach who has won several big games and a state title or two.. Just trying to get his kids fired up for a big game.
Here are some interesting stats for you all to ponder.

Fairviews record is 13-0. Their combined opponents record is the weakest in class A at 51-93. They have scored 639 points and have given up 184 points. The avg score against this schedule was 48-14.

Hazard's record is 9-3. Their combined opponents record is the stronges in class A at 87-57. They have scored 389 points and have given up 211 points. The avg score against this schedule is 32-18.

Good Luck to all and may you play injury free.
bac2369 Wrote:No point in getting a little smart elic.. FBALL just stated they brought in a veteran and retired coach who has won several big games and a state title or two.. Just trying to get his kids fired up for a big game.

Yep.

But Ivan is still coaching. He coached Nate at Russell and and Nate asked him to talk to his kids about what it means to play this deep into the playoffs. I just thought it showed great respect between the two of them.
I am going to pick Fairview in this one. But which ever team wins; will be state champion.
Bears Boy Wrote:I am going to pick Fairview in this one. But which ever team wins; will be state champion.

Thats a bold statement there...