Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle co.@ John Hardin 9/9
Thoughts,and predictions.
Should be a good one, I'm taking John Hardin.
I am looking forward to seeing how this game plays out.
It'll be another great test for Boyle. I'm interested to see how Boyle will match up with one of the best teams in 5A. Should give us a nice look at a playoff like atmosphere as well. If Boyle can come out of these first 4 games 3-1, i will be pleasantly and tremendously impressed. Boyle just has to keep getting better on Offense, and the Defense has to keep playing great. Should be one of the most exciting games in the state next Friday. I'll take Boyle be a TD or less.
John Hardin in a close one.
JH-28
BC-24
I'll take Boyle in this one,not gonna give a score this early 'cause i don't know enough about John Hardin yet,but i expect my Rebels will come away with the win.
No way no how will Boyle Co. beat John Hardin. If they do then I'll pencil in Boyle and Highlands playing in the Semi's.

John Hardin 28 Boyle Co. 13
knighted Wrote:No way no how will Boyle Co. beat John Hardin. If they do then I'll pencil in Boyle and Highlands playing in the Semi's.

John Hardin 28 Boyle Co. 13

You better start writing.Because Boyle has something Lex Cath dosen't,and thats a defense.
Sounds like a great matchup. I'm going with John Hardin, but only because they're at home.
Can you dig it? Wrote:Sounds like a great matchup. I'm going with John Hardin, but only because they're at home.

Fair enough,i think it'll be a close hard fought game.
My head says BC, but is John Hardin a tough lace to play at? How much is home-field advantage mean in this game?
Stardust Wrote:My head says BC, but is John Hardin a tough lace to play at? How much is home-field advantage mean in this game?

IMO none what so ever. Boyle's coaches will have them ready for this game. If John Hardin wins, it will be because they are the better team and not because they are the home team. Playing on the road has not affected Boyle in the past.
Rebel55 Wrote:IMO none what so ever. Boyle's coaches will have them ready for this game. If John Hardin wins, it will be because they are the better team and not because they are the home team. Playing on the road has not affected Boyle in the past.

I agree, playing on the road has never affected Boyle. sometimes i think they play better in a hostile enviroment. I believe it some how raises thier level of play to go on the road against teams that maybe favored or suppose to be as good as Boyle.
Boyle in a close one 28-21.
John Hardin but close.
I'm guessing this will be game of the week in the pick 'ems?

John Hardin - 25
Boyle Co. - 20
I'll take Boyles defense over John Hardin's offense. 27-21
John only has bleachers on one side of the field I expect this to be a packed house. I heard through the grapevine that John is going to be without their OLB/WR (not sure if it is their big play maker WR) if so this could help Boyle's case. I think the score will be 10-7 just not sure who will be on the winning side.
This one should be interesting, may be the best game in the state this week. I think this one will be lower scoring than the JH-LexCath game but I expect John Hardin to come out on top in this one. John Hardin may be the best 5A team this year. Low scoring game early, JH pulls away late.

Boyle Co. 14
John Hardin 27
Boyle County 14

John Hardin 27
Come on guys where's the love?It seems like only the Boyle faithfull is picking us to win.I guess if we pull it off we'll be like Ali we will have shook up the world.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Come on guys where's the love?It seems like only the Boyle faithfull is picking us to win.I guess if we pull it off we'll be like Ali we will have shook up the world.

I'll give you some love, I take Boyle 31-21.
I'm taking the Boyle County Rebels.
Jack Lambert Wrote:You better start writing.Because Boyle has something Lex Cath dosen't,and thats a defense.
Jack, Lex Cath has something Boyle doesn't as well and that's a very impressive passing game with arguably the best junior quarterback in the state. That being said I'm syllable going with Boyle, their defense is great and their offence is sufficient.

Should be a great game:

Boyle 24
JH. 21
Jack Lambert Wrote:Come on guys where's the love?It seems like only the Boyle faithfull is picking us to win.I guess if we pull it off we'll be like Ali we will have shook up the world.

No disrespect intended, I haven't seen Boyle Co. this year so I really don't know what they bring to the table. I have on the other hand seen John Hardin and they are a very tough team. I have no doubt that Boyle can leave JH with a win this Friday, but they are going to have to bring their best game thus far IMO.
I have to go with John Hardin. They have the best looking offensive and defensive lines I've seen in any class. Their skill players are more than adequate also. Highlands got out of 5A just in time I think.
I got Boyle County, of course. I honestly do think they will pull this out. John Hardin is a run-first offense. Boyle County's offense continues to get better but their defense saves them in this one. 24-14
sstack Wrote:I'll give you some love, I take Boyle 31-21.

Thank you,I feel better already.:Thumbs:
colonel4life Wrote:Jack, Lex Cath has something Boyle doesn't as well and that's a very impressive passing game with arguably the best junior quarterback in the state. That being said I'm syllable going with Boyle, their defense is great and their offence is sufficient.

Should be a great game:

Boyle 24
JH. 21

I like your thinking,and Bolin maybe the best QB in the state overall,but remember DEFENSE wins championships.
Unregistered Wrote:I have to go with John Hardin. They have the best looking offensive and defensive lines I've seen in any class. Their skill players are more than adequate also. Highlands got out of 5A just in time I think.

I hope John Hardin does. They need for teams to show them their weekness right now. This game will help to see how much Boyle has learned from the Highlands game. Boyle needs improvment and Friday I am hoping to see some. Win or lose, this game has no bearing on where Boyle gets seeded for the playoffs. Boyle will be just fine come playoff time if they continue to improve on offense.