• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think we need one.

I challenge MVP2 to an avatar bet. UK (basketball) vs any team (your pick) I'll take UK.

I currently have a bet going on with zaga_fan on the Shogun vs Griffin fight this weekend.

Another avatar bet I am aware of is LWC against MVP2 on the Rockcastle vs Perry Central game coming soon.

:trolldad:
MVP2 is getting cocky with his bets, lol. Now he has 3 or 4 currently going.
Shogun won..

Here you go zaga_fan, for a week!

gik8ezn0mokbzbnl4dn.jpg
LWC Wrote:MVP2 is getting cocky with his bets, lol. Now he has 3 or 4 currently going.

Ole' MVP2 knows better to take a bet with me.
Ballers Wrote:Shogun won..

Here you go zaga_fan, for a week!

gik8ezn0mokbzbnl4dn.jpg

:thatsfunn
ah boys...
Zaga your Nullifying is not showing on my computer bro
Ballers - Georgia and Boise St?
thats a toss up... i hate to bet against the SEC... but if i was the one that got challeneged.... i would honestly go Boise with this one
zaga_fan Wrote:ah boys...

The avatar is priceless!
LWC Wrote:The avatar is priceless!

He had me a good one too, I am sure lol....
8-0....Lifetime!
I challenge MVP2 on the Morgan @ Estill game this Friday. You take Morgan and I'll take Estill. Winner get's to pick out the Loser's Avatar and he has to leave it up for 1 Week!

on?
Aslan Wrote:You're about to have a blemish on that perfect record after Oregon wins the national title(or anyone besides a SEC team) Big Grin

Oregon, come on man. They will be lucky to win the Pac 12.
Aslan Wrote:I believe they're going undefeated.

Loser keeps pic up for 2 weeks?
Aslan Wrote:You're about to have a blemish on that perfect record after Oregon wins the national title(or anyone besides a SEC team) Big Grin

Oregon's national title hopes will end this Saturday...
Ballers Wrote:Ole' MVP2 knows better to take a bet with me.
Put your money where your mouth is.

Strikeout King Wrote:I challenge MVP2 on the Morgan @ Estill game this Friday. You take Morgan and I'll take Estill. Winner get's to pick out the Loser's Avatar and he has to leave it up for 1 Week!
on?

I think Morgan has a chance to win that game. IMO it is a coin flip neither are huge favorites. I dont want my streak to end on a game like this.

zaga_fan Wrote:Oregon's national title hopes will end this Saturday...

:Thumbs: Zaga, your a smart man. You know do that?
Aslan and I have a avatar bet on who will have the better record between our fantasy teams.
I am 6-1 on avtar bets.
[quote=MVP2]Put your money where your mouth is.

Pick the game, little boy.
MVP2 Wrote:I think Morgan has a chance to win that game. IMO it is a coin flip neither are huge favorites. I dont want my streak to end on a game like this.

how about this:

You take the Reds making the playoffs, I say they don't. Winner get's to pick the loser's Avatar and he has to leave it up for 2 Weeks!
Ballers Wrote:I am 6-1 on avtar bets.

Wrong!
You've lost multiple ones to me lol

You gave him ANY SEC team! WOW!
Ballers Wrote:I am 6-1 on avtar bets.

Well, I know you lost one to me.It was during the Dustbowl. I just never made you change your pic.

Strikeout King Wrote:how about this:

You take the Reds making the playoffs, I say they don't. Winner get's to pick the loser's Avatar and he has to leave it up for 2 Weeks!

Unfortunately, my Reds are done. I'm going to ride this streak untill the end. Once it is over, I'll loosen up and take on all challengers.

BTW the Reds are 13.5 games back. Anyone would be insane to take that Bet. That would be like you taking Estill over Rock next week, that isnt going happen, right LWC? Big Grin
^ Well what do you wanna bet on?
your right... actually I dont know what my record is..
But I know its better than a few of ya"lls..
unfortunately, zaga and aslan are not even over .500
EastKyMx Wrote:Ballers - Georgia and Boise St?

Boise St.
  • 1(current)
  • Next