Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rick Pitino's House In Louisville, Is Up For Sale
Its Friday and the stories keep coming. The latest is from two different real estate agents, who emailed me today to say that Rick Pitino’s house in Louisville is for sale. The listing that was just linked suggests that the house is going for 3.2 million, meaning that if sold, Rick can change his name to Ricky Three Thousand Stacks. The listing includes pictures of the interior (which has a huge bookcase full of treats) and other tidbits for those of you that are nosy about other people’s houses. The listing doesnt say that the house is Pitino’s and I have no personal knowledge either way, but the agents say it is, so for sake of a Friday afternoon, we will assume it is.

All I can say after looking at the pictures is that being a big time college basketball coach can get you a pretty sweet house. Its no KSR Compound, but it will do….

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=52339
Why, is he planning on coaching Lebron too?
WHat, could this mean he is leaving shortly? I dont see it, but you never know...Its things like this why i dont trust him
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
he doesnt have very good taste..
cuppett777 Wrote:he doesnt have very good taste..

:lmao:
theVILLE Wrote:WHat, could this mean he is leaving shortly? I dont see it, but you never know...Its things like this why i dont trust him

He is probably broke after paying off all his hoes.
^ Now that was really classless to say. But funny as #%^& Smile
That was pretty funny
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He is probably broke after paying off all his hoes.
:lmao: My friend, thats how its done. I cackled when I read this! LOL!:Clap:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Maybe he just wants a new house?
padd4pirate Wrote:Maybe he just wants a new house?

Or That.