Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triple H Returns
Stardust Wrote:Did you not see the one's where the Lighting pops inside of the arena, with the flash hitting UT, and poof, he is gone?

Don't think so.
Question: Is the Kane that wore the mask and the Kane today the same wrestler?
^
I dont think they are
If i remember correctly i think theyve talked about it before.
The old Kane quit i think
Aslan Wrote:Question: Is the Kane that wore the mask and the Kane today the same wrestler?

Yes, It's Glen Jacobs. He came from Smokey Mountain Wrestling that was ran by Jim Cornette and started his days in the WWE as Isaak Yankem, the demented Dentist. When the came up with the UT/Brother Angle, they sent Jacobs to Louisville's OVW for a few months before sending him back to make his debut as Kane.
Stardust Wrote:Yes, It's Glen Jacobs. He came from Smokey Mountain Wrestling that was ran by Jim Cornette and started his days in the WWE as Isaak Yankem, the demented Dentist. When the came up with the UT/Brother Angle, they sent Jacobs to Louisville's OVW for a few months before sending him back to make his debut as Kane.

I loved Smokey Mt Wrestling. I liked Bruiser Bedlam although he was/is a thug in real life.
^ That's a great name to pull from the archives.
Ballers Wrote:Kane has had some really good entrances..
Myself, liked Kane better when he was masked and he first came out and ruined matches by just coming out and man-handling both wrestlers until a demented Mankind rails him over the head with a lead pipe, and only drops him for about 5 seconds.

People question whether or not that masked Kane is the same Kane we have today.

Masked Kane is alot Better than the Kane we have now. i wished that they had never taken that mask off him.

[Image: http://www.pro-wrestling-america.com/ima...masked.jpg]
Man, I use to go to those Smokey Mountain shows at the Pikeville College gym all the time back in the day.

Jim Cornette is the man Wink