Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry County possible a state championship contender?
You will be surprised by how muched they have improved in one year.
Slow down HC you have improved a lot and look pretty good so far but lets take this one game at a time and not get ahead of ourselves and overlook anybody.
The thread said possible?????? And Contender???????

Yes, and Yes, now they got alot of work to do, but its one and done, not a series, if they can get a chance at Central its Possible they will contend
Henry County wouldn't be a state championship contender in any class.
Henry County has no chance of being a title conteder, simply bacause their in the same region as Central. Last year, HC played the worst schedule in the history of football to start the season, got all hyped up. Then got embarrassed in the first round by Central.

If they have won their district, awesome. That is a great feat for the school. They also have good talent, but I wouldnt put them as a real threat to do anything in the playoffs.
the thread said simply a CONTENDER......we didnt ask for anyone to hand henry the crown. the question was not wat would happen if they played central.....so lets stay on subject, could they be a state comtender?:Thumbs:
i think ppl are staying on the subject and the answer is no.sorry 2legit,i think the vast majority feel henry is not a contender.sure they are healthy and have had a good season but i still dont think they have enough talent.the QB is good though,he may single handly win a game for them but henry is not ready for the likes of central,union,russelville,and mason co.. you asked and people responded,you may not like the opinions but its the unbiased truth.i also think henry players really should stop reading all this stuff.focus on playing and not reading chat boards.
Haven't seen either team play. I pickinig Central by 17. Good luck to both teams.
this team is very good, championship team??? we will find out
GoBlueSC Wrote:i think ppl are staying on the subject and the answer is no.sorry 2legit,i think the vast majority feel henry is not a contender.sure they are healthy and have had a good season but i still dont think they have enough talent.the QB is good though,he may single handly win a game for them but henry is not ready for the likes of central,union,russelville,and mason co.. you asked and people responded,you may not like the opinions but its the unbiased truth.i also think henry players really should stop reading all this stuff.focus on playing and not reading chat boards.

Nothing against the QB but Henry's defense has been getting the job done!