Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elijah Pittman
goldenrule19 Wrote:I agree it give him a chance to work on do well in all of his core classes. Along with time to study for the ACT.

I wish him well. Keep us updated of any new developments.:Thumbs:
Elijah isn't leaving Holmes...end of story.

He hasn't been in school, but it's been for other reasons. This information was just confirmed on a different site.
kywldcat01 Wrote:Elijah isn't leaving Holmes...end of story.

He hasn't been in school, but it's been for other reasons. This information was just confirmed on a different site.

Maybe my information is wrong but I was told that he was having some problems at Holmes and his family has been in contact with two prep schools in NC. They are meeting with the school tomorrow to see what would be best for Elijah. So wait and see!
goldenrule19 Wrote:Maybe my information is wrong but I was told that he was having some problems at Holmes and his family has been in contact with two prep schools in NC. They are meeting with the school tomorrow to see what would be best for Elijah. So wait and see!

You are correct in saying he and his family considered it, but he will be at Holmes. I spoke with several people who are very close to the situation.

He was also rumored to prep school last year as well and when athletic director Ron Madrick was asked about it, he simply laughed and said there was no validity to any of those rumors.
kywldcat01 Wrote:You are correct in saying he and his family considered it, but he will be at Holmes. I spoke with several people who are very close to the situation.

He was also rumored to prep school last year as well and when athletic director Ron Madrick was asked about it, he simply laughed and said there was no validity to any of those rumors.

:Thumbs:
To clear things up even further, I spoke with Sean Bohanon (Admin and Director of Basketball Operations at Holmes) tonight and he confirmed that Eli isn't going anywhere and told me to go ahead and put all these rumors to rest because there is no truth to anything being said.

Further more, he tells me that Elijah is working very hard in the classroom and is well aware of his situation and what he needs to do both on the court and in the classroom to get to the next level.
kywldcat01 Wrote:To clear things up even further, I spoke with Sean Bohanon (Admin and Director of Basketball Operations at Holmes) tonight and he confirmed that Eli isn't going anywhere and told me to go ahead and put all these rumors to rest because there is no truth to anything being said.

Further more, he tells me that Elijah is working very hard in the classroom and is well aware of his situation and what he needs to do both on the court and in the classroom to get to the next level.

Sean got a long title behind this name! Great for Homles!
kywldcat01 Wrote:To clear things up even further, I spoke with Sean Bohanon (Admin and Director of Basketball Operations at Holmes) tonight and he confirmed that Eli isn't going anywhere and told me to go ahead and put all these rumors to rest because there is no truth to anything being said.

How is he working hard in the classroom when you said in an earlier post that "he was not in school, but for other reasons"?

I wish him the best in the classroom because he is a very talented player who could do very well at the next level. JUCO or Div I, as long as he continues his education is really all that matters. Playing ball is just a bonus or a way to get a free education with a little extra help that the athletes usually get by being involved in a college level program.
goodguy Wrote:How is he working hard in the classroom when you said in an earlier post that "he was not in school, but for other reasons"?

I wish him the best in the classroom because he is a very talented player who could do very well at the next level. JUCO or Div I, as long as he continues his education is really all that matters. Playing ball is just a bonus or a way to get a free education with a little extra help that the athletes usually get by being involved in a college level program.

That is a personal matter that shouldn't be discussed on here since Elijah is just a kid. I'm sure you understand.
kywldcat01 Wrote:That is a personal matter that shouldn't be discussed on here since Elijah is just a kid. I'm sure you understand.

I understand.
The sky is the limit for him. He has all the potential in the world if he uses his head.