Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rose Hill Christian 62 - Sheldon Clark 53
Final!
yeah this was a close game until the lafferty kid started throwing up air balls. bill chapman really stepped up nd so did dustin meade even though he fouled out. richard sturgill and roger damron had a great game. but its hard to win with two of your top performers out in bj moore and brady horn. porter was cash from the three line tonight as usual.
This game was close and the cards played good without Brady Horn who tore is ACL over the weekend at Tug Valley, and the Cards was with out Moore tonight to. This game was close up until the end when the cards started fouling. It was like a 1 point game at the end of the 1st 3 quarters. Much better shot selection tonight for Sheldon Clark. Was very impressed with the play of Meade, Chapman, and Damron tonight along with Porter who had a solid game. Justin Cline needs to get some more intensity because he is playing in a slump and could lose his spot if he is not careful. But overall the cards played better and seemed to be more comfortable playing at home.
it was a good game till the 4th rosehill started to pull away...but bill chapman and roger damron stepped it up for the cardinals
Well Bill, Justin and Roger did play very well..Justin hit a few threes and Tyler hit a few air balls..Justin Cline may have had a few rebounds but idk..the kid isn't a basketball player..not athletic enough..and they did play very well to be missing two starters..but I think that the starting 5 should be..
1. Bill Chapman
2. BJ Moore
3. Roger Damron
4. Richard Sturgill
5. Justin Porter

Coach Harless should know that..

What does everyone else think
How many turnovers and air balls were shot??? As far as Justin Cline. I as well as others have noticed he is not being used inside at all. Very few passes in the games and seems like they are playing with 4 players instead of 5. I agree he needs to get mean inside, but he has done that in the first 4 games and for the last 3 games has spent most of his time on bench. Coach Harless needs to wake up and quit letting a certain under classman gun his arm off and realize there is other great talent on the team.
My starting 5
BJ Moore
Bill Chapman
Roger Damron
Justin Cline
Justin Porter

I would work Sturgill and Cline in and out. I would work Dustin Meade and Lafferty in and out.
i think bj should stay at the one guard and bill at the two and roger should start until brady comes back.
about what i expected, Congrats Rose Hill!
carda_2012 Wrote:i think bj should stay at the one guard and bill at the two and roger should start until brady comes back.

Brady will not be back it will be a long recovery for him...looking at least 6 to 8 months
Bashing of players/coaches will not be tolerated here at BGR, if you continue to do so you will receive an infraction and/or suspension.
Congrats th Rose Hill.
Man im not looking forward to playing LCC at the Belfry tournament next week.
Lack of defensive pressure and being out of shape is what I saw. With Horn gone for the season its going to be a long season for the Cards. True they did play some better but without Moore there is no direction or chemistry.TongueirateSho
Congrats Rose Hill