Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County 74 - Jackson City 62 -14th Region Tournament
Final...Congrats Estill...Good Job Boys!
I heard Christopher from Estill went something like 20-20 from the free throw line... is that correct? Is that a 14th region record for most consecutive ft's made in a regional game?
Congrats Estill
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:Congrats Estill

Great job EC.....

Christopher did have 20 for 20 (18 in sec. half) Not sure of regional game records.

I think I overheard someone say the whole team only missed two Freethrows all game long. That's impressive.

Napier had five treys..
Cackling had 11 points I think....

Great game guys.....they went a little blah for a few minutes, but came back and the freethrows pulled them through. They were in bonus early in second half which is rare for Estill.

Roberts got in early foul trouble, but still gave quality play the time he was in.

big challenge awaits them Monday night.....but with a lot of heart and lots of rebounding, LOTS OF REBOUNDING, and taking care of the ball anything can happen! I just hope they want it bad enough!!

Go Engineers.....keep chuggin' down the track!! ( how corny was that)
Congrats Estill
This was the best game I have seen in a long time. Jackson City came from behind to tie the game. Then both teams basically matched shots to keep it tied or a 1 or 2 point game. It was only in the last minute or so that Estill pulled away again. Both of these teams played hard and this was one of those games that you hate to see anybody lose. Congrats to Estill and good job to Jackson City...you guys have absolutely nothing to hang your heads about!
Congrats Estill! Last I had heard, Estill was only up 4 with under a minute to play!
Good job Estill. JC played well and represented themselves very very nicely.
Congrats to Estill, and same to JC for a great game. Christopher is one of the best free throw shooters in the state, as he showed last night. You may see this Estill County team in the championship. Just maybe!
Congrats Estill
Congrats Estill keep up the hard work...You have made us proud!