Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bored
[RAINBOW]Alright.....I am bored out of my mind right now. I need something to do. I just spent 15 minutes driving around the megatropolis of Pikeville and covered everything in 15 minutes. Now back to being bored.[/RAINBOW]

(No idea what this rainbow this does)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You know how I know I'm gay? Look at above post Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[BV]What in the heck does this option do?
[/BV]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Somehow I made a blank post....the "BV" option did nothing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[PV]What in the heck are "PV" tags?
[/PV]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You also set a record for the most posts in 45 seconds. Smile
Alright...maybe this needs to be in the test forum, but I'm sure someone else is bored out there.......[GV]Google Bored[/GV]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im guessing your back from australlia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ronald_reagan Wrote:You also set a record for the most posts in 45 seconds. Smile
Naaa...you've never seen CatDawg post...that man goes crazy!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cards09 Wrote:Im guessing your back from australlia
Sadly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:Sadly.

Howd you like the Australian Musclecars. The Falcon, Commodore, etc
Beef Wrote:You know how I know I'm gay? Look at above post Smile
You are really gay?
ronald_reagan Wrote:Howd you like the Australian Musclecars. The Falcon, Commodore, etc
Not big into cars...and all I saw were little eco-friendly cars most of the time. Only saw one Full-Size SUV and that was a Tahoe once.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Guru Wrote:You are really gay?
[RAINBOW]After that rainbow post, I don't know about myself anymore. But we might need to check into QQ for putting that application on here[/RAINBOW]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
American History X is on FX....This can't be good with all of the edits that are going to have to be taken out for it to be in television.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:[RAINBOW]After that rainbow post, I don't know about myself anymore. But we might need to check into QQ for putting that application on here[/RAINBOW]

maybe we should start a poll. Smile
Polls can be deceiving.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:[rainbow]After that rainbow post, I don't know about myself anymore. But we might need to check into QQ for putting that application on here[/rainbow]
It just caught me off guard....nothing wrong with it as far as I am concerned....heck, most people that know me, know that my mom is Gay.
The Guru Wrote:It just caught me off guard....nothing wrong with it as far as I am concerned....heck, most people that know me, know that my mom is Gay.
Oh no biggie. But no, I'm not.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:Oh no biggie. But no, I'm not.
Kinda glad you are not!!!Big Grin
Great...now my internet is going in and out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'd give anything to be bored. I'm staying up all night studying for my last final tomorrow at 8 AM. His576 (American Frontier) Lots of fun there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I did HIST121 and passed that this semester.....done with that subject. Can't take it. But you going into Law or History?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:I did HIST121 and passed that this semester.....done with that subject. Can't take it. But you going into Law or History?

History(Social Studies of all sorts actually). This is the first class I've had in HIS that has been so hard on me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow! This was a wide variety of topics. At least Australia brought you out of the closet Beef. That's the first step is admitting you have a problem. Smile