Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rose Hill 48 Fairview 45 Final
Rose Hill edges out Fairview in an important 64th district battle. Euton and Jackson had 41 of RH's 48 points. They will not go far with only 7 points from the rest of their team.

http://www.dailyindependent.com/localspo...00630.html
I agree. Congrats RH.
Congrats Rose Hill!
In my opinion Cooksey is a FAR superior coach to Fraley. I say Fairview gets 'em next time.
It won't look good for Rose Hill if they don't have their supporting cast showing up night in and night out.
Fairview will be dangerous in this district. May be the toughest district in Eastern Ky this year.
GodisAshlandTomcat41 Wrote:In my opinion Cooksey is a FAR superior coach to Fraley. I say Fairview gets 'em next time.
I agree with you on this one. That and take Jackson away from RH and they are down with Russell and Greenup talent wise this year.
FBALL Wrote:I agree with you on this one. That and take Jackson away from RH and they are down with Russell and Greenup talent wise this year.

People from RH always talk about young talent this and young talent that. They simply have no other quality players right now. They may dominate middle school games, but those results dont translate at the varsity level.
I dont care how good 2 players are, you've got to have more than that to carry a team. If both of them had 20 points a game, yeah that's pretty good. But it doesnt take much for another team's players to get a combined total of more than 40...
And why doesnt Dakota Euton play under the basket some? He's 6'8"...that is quite tall for a high school player. He could dominate the paint if he played under the basket some. When RH played SC at the Tipoff, if he ever got under the goal it was my sheer mistake.
Figured Rose Hill win by more, but to beat them all you have to do is focus on two players (Euton, and Jackson).
Cardsftw2010 Wrote:And why doesnt Dakota Euton play under the basket some? He's 6'8"...that is quite tall for a high school player. He could dominate the paint if he played under the basket some. When RH played SC at the Tipoff, if he ever got under the goal it was my sheer mistake.
He is not much of an inside player. Jackson is actually much better around and going to the basket.