Bell County 47 Fleming County 6
Final.

Congratulations Bobcats!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • BobcatForever
Way to go Bobcats!
Congratulations Bell County!!
Congratulations 4th down Bell County
Is bell a contender? They have had the easiest two first round games of anyone in the state.
When your head coach is top five all times in wins( he and Haywood were within a game or so of each other before he took some years off to coach at UPIKE)……you are always a contender!

Only coach I know of to ever win a state title as a four seed.
(11-12-2022, 01:50 AM)Tailback44 Wrote: Is bell a contender? They have had the easiest two first round games of anyone in the state.
It will be hard for anyone to beat CAL.
Can Bell beat Ashland?
NO ONE CAN!!! Check out the Ashland/ Belfry thread!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
(11-12-2022, 11:01 AM)ROTC Wrote: When your head coach is top five all times in wins( he and Haywood were within a game or so of each other before he took some years off to coach at UPIKE)……you are always a contender!

Agree. Never count out a DH team.  Man knows how to coach football.
(11-12-2022, 11:01 AM)ROTC Wrote: When your head coach is top five all times in wins( he and Haywood were within a game or so of each other before he took some years off to coach at UPIKE)……you are always a contender!

Dudley Will always be a contender as long as he is walking the sideline.
I do not think Bell will beat Ashland but who knows. I don't know much about CAL at all but if Tilghman shows up to play I imagine this 3A stuff isn't set in stone.