Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott 59- Letcher Cent. 53
I heard it was a good one.
This games atmosphere was AWESOME! Was a very good game. Neither team could really never get things going all night! Refs let them play and that is the type of games that I love to watch! Congrats Pats...
i listened to the game on the radio it sounded like a good one. i wish i could have been there. congrats pats and to the seniors. they don't sound like they're ready to hang it up just yet.
I bet they were 3000 people there!
Good win Kcc
Congrats KCC
Good Win for the pats...man did ya'll see the Lindon Kid Bout Throw it Down that Kid Was UP
Congrats KCC
that was a very good game-= and both teams played increadbilly well-= good job both teams-
players on both teams had a awesome game
i wish the cougars all the luck next yr.
Louisville Fan Wrote:Good Win for the pats...man did ya'll see the Lindon Kid Bout Throw it Down that Kid Was UP
when he throws it down let me know. It is always he about did...go cats
konan Wrote:when he throws it down let me know. It is always he about did...go cats
Congrats KCC
I mean are you serious? How do you miss an open dunk?Rolleyes
Yes he got up, but why didn't he throw it down?

Good win for the Pats..... the game was unreal......

Revenge will be win the girls play KCC! :ChairHit:
GO PATS!!! Great win in a tough, physical, game. i think if kcc comes play on saturday it could mean "payback" for the pats.
Wow. What a tought fought victory for the pats. This was a very impressive win over a very good LCC team. Kudos!!
very good game-=
i wish the cougars of 2007-2008 good luck and may god be with you.
Louisville Fan Wrote:Good Win for the pats...man did ya'll see the Lindon Kid Bout Throw it Down that Kid Was UP
Never has and never will throw one down.
i dont see anyone from jbs getting up there i mean you have a kid 6'8 who dont dunk i mean its probably cause he dont get the ball but still if you a 6'8 you should be able to put one back on a rebound
We don't need to dunk. We shoot the 3 ball and we do it well. KCC cant dunk or shoot.
Congrats Knott.
LCC_Cougar Wrote:I mean are you serious? How do you miss an open dunk?Rolleyes
Yes he got up, but why didn't he throw it down?

Good win for the Pats..... the game was unreal......

Revenge will be win the girls play KCC! :ChairHit:

on the dunk. can't say much about that. but as for the girls game im thinking more of the same outcome.
we jbs shoots well from the three point line i mean did you see how well they did in the jenkins game i mean they hit about 1o a game to bad they take 30+ a game
JBS Fan Wrote:Never has and never will throw one down.

Okk, you have like a 6'8 person on your team, && I'm pretty sure that he could throw one down. But the thing is that he NEVER gets the ball so there for he can't try. Thats because at JBS everything is about the Stepp boys. So all i have to say to you is 2,4,6,8 Whens Clark Going to graduate??:lmao:
Ohh he just showed you lol
Arbys Man I'm a she not a he..lol. && yeah I just figured that it was about time that somebody shut JBSFAN up. Gosh its just annoying. && as far as people saying that Lindon can't throw it down.. Well I go to school with him && just so you know. HE CAN!!! Any time. Him along with Jarrod Amburgey, Mattew Everage, and Dale Fletcher. If ya don't believe pay a visit to ol' Knott County Central && I'll show ya!