Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell co. @Corbin 11/10 Rd-2
RicFlair Wrote:Don’t know of any kids from harrogate that have transferred over to play at Bell, middlesboro has had a couple but honestly don’t think bell has. I’m not saying recruiting doesn’t happen, but just because a team is successful for a long time doesn’t mean they do it. Middlesboro in the 90’s and mid 00’s were as good as anybody with just middlesboro kids... even further back than that in the 70’s and early 80’s middlesboro and Corbin were top 5 in the entire state with just middlesboro and Corbin kids, to say all programs that are traditionally good had to recruit is just ignorant.

Thank you finally someone remembers what it used to be like and can relate to today. During the 80-90 era both power houses and honestly had own kids, now Corbin does have reciprocating agreement and to all those who confuse that with recruiting need to read one, big difference. That being said our kids can also go somewhere else if they want, but choose to stay.
I don’t think there is to much confidence on log mountain for tomorrow. A player told their dad I work with it’ll be their last game and he’d like him to come watch. Makes you remember this is still about the kids and no matter what they’re proud of their accomplishments made their whole careers
It truly is all about the kids. I hope everyone that can gets out to watch and support these kids that have worked so hard to make it this far. Hope for and injury free game accross the state tonight.
BellMiddle Wrote:Not trying to start anything more but how did your freshman and somphore class compete against bell’s when they spanked your tail once on log mountain and once in Corbin

Good grief are the ass whoopings hurting that bad? Talk is cheap, remember that, whenever Bell can stop a running clock before the half then maybe I’ll lend some credence to your ramblings otherwise things are as they stand and for the foreseeable future you all don’t have a chance in hell!!
RicFlair Wrote:Dudley is 4-3 against Corbin since coming back in 01....

This ain’t 2001 and after tonight he’s gonna be 0-2 after coming back in 2017
RicFlair Wrote:Don’t know of any kids from harrogate that have transferred over to play at Bell, middlesboro has had a couple but honestly don’t think bell has. I’m not saying recruiting doesn’t happen, but just because a team is successful for a long time doesn’t mean they do it. Middlesboro in the 90’s and mid 00’s were as good as anybody with just middlesboro kids... even further back than that in the 70’s and early 80’s middlesboro and Corbin were top 5 in the entire state with just middlesboro and Corbin kids, to say all programs that are traditionally good had to recruit is just ignorant.

Whatever you say. lol
Glad to see Fatpatfan on this thread put some humor in it. Good luck to both teams hope for a injury free game. Corbin wins this game and moves on to the next round. It’s going to be cold tonight but more so for the bobcats than the hounds.
Hound05 Wrote:I don’t think there is to much confidence on log mountain for tomorrow. A player told their dad I work with it’ll be their last game and he’d like him to come watch. Makes you remember this is still about the kids and no matter what they’re proud of their accomplishments made their whole careers

Well said Hound 05:worthy:
Good luck guys. I've found a computer, so I will be monitoring tonight after all!! Smile

Meanwhile, I will lay back in my Gatlinburg cabin, eat like a horse and talk badly about you people!!!
Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Good luck guys. I've found a computer, so I will be monitoring tonight after all!! Smile

Meanwhile, I will lay back in my Gatlinburg cabin, eat like a horse and talk badly about you people!!!
Confusednicker:

now granny you surely wouldn't do that now would youConfusedhh:
BellMiddle Wrote:Not trying to start anything more but how did your freshman and somphore class compete against bell’s when they spanked your tail once on log mountain and once in Corbin

Corbin beat Bell JV in conference playoff 28-6 and beat their freshman the last time they played.
Corbin by 28
Seky Wrote:Corbin beat Bell JV in conference playoff 28-6 and beat their freshman the last time they played.

There’s also 3 players who are freshman that don’t play either. Plus the sophomores like Frazier and dean who are standouts in varsity don’t play. You can’t go off a jv or freshman. I don’t know if Corbin plays all there freshman or not but bell doesn’t not. Most of the freshman team is the players who didn’t even play in Middle school. You really can’t go off a jv game or freshman or even a middle school. Varsity is what matters. I hate to say it but Corbin’s got us in varsity right now but I couldn’t ignore the fact you said that you said this. Yes Corbin beat the jv in the playoff but I’m positive we beat Corbin in a jv game at home early in the season and did beat them in a freshman game. I wasn’t there for the two loss so I don’t know how they went.
BellMiddle Wrote:There’s also 3 players who are freshman that don’t play either. Plus the sophomores like Frazier and dean who are standouts in varsity don’t play. You can’t go off a jv or freshman. I don’t know if Corbin plays all there freshman or not but bell doesn’t not. Most of the freshman team is the players who didn’t even play in Middle school. You really can’t go off a jv game or freshman or even a middle school. Varsity is what matters. I hate to say it but Corbin’s got us in varsity right now but I couldn’t ignore the fact you said that you said this. Yes Corbin beat the jv in the playoff but I’m positive we beat Corbin in a jv game at home early in the season and did beat them in a freshman game. I wasn’t there for the two loss so I don’t know how they went.

Hahahah!!! Dude wtf??! What do you mean you can’t go off JV or freshman games and it don’t matter? YOU ARE literally the one who brought it up as a point! Then when it didn’t turn out the way you were thinking, it all the sudden doesn’t matter? I mean seriously?
Hound05 Wrote:Hahahah!!! Dude wtf??! What do you mean you can’t go off JV or freshman games and it don’t matter? YOU ARE literally the one who brought it up as a point! Then when it didn’t turn out the way you were thinking, it all the sudden doesn’t matter? I mean seriously?

You can’t make this stuff up!!! :lmao: